July 2013 Weddings
Options

Invites are done!

I have been stressed out this past week because of the invites.  I put many hours into getting them finished these past couple days.  I have already heard from a few guests that they already have other plans the day of our wedding so I wanted to get them out this week.  Last night I finished them and they are now at the post office.  I am so happy to have that done!!  Now the fun part of checking the mail :)

Happy Wednesday all!

Re: Invites are done!

• Options
    Yayy! congrats!!! I was stressed out over mine too! I bet it feels good to be done. Did you do calligraphy or just plain ol writting? (im doing writting, I kinda hurts to see and envelope soo pretty not look soo pretty on the front) Oh well theyll get the idea! 

Congrats again!!
  • Options
    I wrote them out.  I feel like I can take a couple days off and relax now :)  I am excited to see who responds right away
  • Options
    That is very exciting!! Checking the mail everyday is so much fun!! I take my puppy everyday for a walk to get the mail and he loves it too! Congrats on the check!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We found out our hotel block was almost full and the rest of the hotel is completely booked so we mailed out our invitations today! Luckily we were also able to find another hotel in the same price range to block additional rooms (80% of our guests are coming in from out of state).

It was a crazy day for sure!
  • Options
    We mailed ours on Saturday! Lots of texts and FB messages saying people have gotten them, but no RSVP's back in the mail just yet. I wanted to respond, GOOD NOW SEND ME YOUR RSVP! :) 

• Options
    We sent out our invites last Wednesday. It was a great relief to get them of my check list, I think it was the most stressful part so far. But we got 2 replies in the mail today! I am not sure who was more excited our daughter or me! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I sent my first batch of invites out about a month ago. I am still waiting on future FIL to send me his addresses so I can get them sent out. Yay for checking something off your list.
  • Options
    I'm jealous - this is my next big project to tackle. I am designing myself, and I have the invitations done but not the RSVP cards or directions cards. Then I have to print them all and address them. My goal is to have them out sometime before Memorial Day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wahoo! I have a few weeks before I'm sending ours out but I'm anxiously awaiting getting our envelopes back from the calligrapher so I can put in the envelope liners and then stuff and stamp! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Waaahhhhoooo! I'm so excited to be sending out our invitations next week!!! I feel like I am going to stalk our post man everyday for my RSVP cards. (Biting nails...) like its a really big deal. :)
    Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards