November 2013 Weddings

invitations

Hey gurlies...
question have you guys already order inviations .. is that something I should be starting now? the STD are already out we have a lot of OOT guests...

Daisypath - (PNE7)

Re: invitations

• You certainly can, but you should not be sending them out until 69 weeks before the wedding.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We have ours picked out, but we haven't ordered them yet.  We probably will soon.
  • we know which ones we want but we dont have to send them out until the end of august or beginning of sept so we arent stressing it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm making mine. I made a mock up so now I just have to make the rest. I'm sending mine out on Sept 1st.
  • We've started looking but as others have said, it's 6-8 weeks or so when you send them out so for us, late August or September.

I find it a little overwhelming, especially because we're not sold on colors at the moment so! Got to make those decisions as I'd like the invites to match. (Going back and forth between blue and purple, with pink and white flowers).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• We have ours done.  I'm in school so when I have breaks I power through stuff like that.  I printed them at home using a kit from Michaels and then my mom is embossing them with a snowflake (part of our "theme").  We aren't addressing them or sending them out until late August though incase people move.  Feels good to know they're printed and done though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
  • We picked out our invitations but not going to worry about them until after my graduation next month. It's great that my sister is a graphic designer. She's saving us a bundle ordering all the supplies through her sources and we're putting everything together!
  • I just received invitation samples and ordered save the date magnets. So exciting!
    Rose
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards