Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Wedding Chapels in Fort Worth

Hi there!

I am looking for a non denominational church or a wedding chapel in fort worth that will allow us to bring in our own minister.  We are looking at the stockyards as our reception venue.

Thanks

Re: Wedding Chapels in Fort Worth

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Marty Leonard Chapel is the overwhelming favorite here. Also Rose Chapel.
  • Check out Belltower Chapel too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Anyone else having a hard time accessing the rose chapel website?  It doesn't work for me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_wedding-chapels-in-fort-worth?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0f92f44b-1e16-4d69-b0e1-76e411cf79a9Post:af87dec2-fbfa-4c49-84ba-e4fc6e1d87ff">Re: Wedding Chapels in Fort Worth</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone else having a hard time accessing the rose chapel website?  It doesn't work for me.
    Posted by mdtaylor1981[/QUOTE]
    <p> </p><p>it won't work for me too.</p>
  • Oh no!  I hope they didn't go out of business.  But honestly, MLC is probably the best/cheapest because it's only a chapel, not a reception venue.
  • The Rose Chapel website has been problematic for many months. I mentioned it to their representative at the Star-Telegram bridal fair back in January.

Depending on the size of your wedding, you may also want to look at the Cowboy Chapel in Stockyards Station.
  • I'm getting married at the Rose Chapel in 4 months! Their website was working fine back in February when I was doing my research so not sure what's on now. Even though they have a reception area on site, you could choose to rent only the chapel for a reasonable price (since your reception will be in Stockyards). My memory is it was a lot cheaper than Marty  Leonard chapel. But one potential downside is the limited size. Rose Chapel only seats 125 max (plus wedding party) so we are having a hard time keeping our guest list low enough for everyone to fit! Another option that cost more than Rose Chapel, but much roomier, is the Robert Carr chapel on TCU campus southwest of downtown. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards