African American Weddings
Options

Boudoir/Slumber Party This Weekend

I am so excited. My girls and I are having our boudoir/slumber party this weekend. I am really looking forward to both the boudoir shoot as well as spending some chill time with my ladies...it''ll be a nice break from wedding planning. I also plan to surprise them with their tote bags after the shoot. Wish me luck ;-)
Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !

Re: Boudoir/Slumber Party This Weekend

• Options
    That sounds like so much fun!!!!! You got room for one more?  I got the wine!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    All i need is a plane ticket and ill be there....LOL sounds like so much fun!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Awww!!! Enjoy. I am sure yall will have so much fun. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sounds like so much fun.. have a great time this weekend

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    Enjoy.. and I think it is suppose to be a beautiful weekend up here!!!!

Can't wait to hear how it went!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thansk ladies....yes, there will be plenty of wine ;-)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_boudoirslumber-party-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:578e500d-bd6d-4404-9c9b-193ac2d22043Post:eba485ca-bd0e-4747-8999-59102282c243">Re: Boudoir/Slumber Party This Weekend</a>:
    [QUOTE]That sounds like so much fun!!!!! You got room for one more?  I got the wine!
    Posted by RanyattaCasey[/QUOTE]

THIS...I GOTTA FLIGHT HOOKUP!
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • Options
    Have fun and enjoy yourself lady!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That sounds so fun! I know you all will have a great time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards