Favors

Anyone know a place to buy cheap mugs in bulk?

We're thinking of having a tea table at the reception and giving mugs away as favors. Anyone know a website/store/etc. that sells cheap mugs preferably in a whole bunch of colors? They don't have to be customizable beyond the colors, we'll probably leave them blank. Thanks!!
White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone know a place to buy cheap mugs in bulk?

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    How cheap are we talking, here? Dollar store mugs...and those similar...can be really cruddy quality. You'd also have to wash them all before the reception if your intent is to have guests use them right away. Can you use mugs from your venue? What about just having some small cello bags for guests to take an assortment of tea bags home vs the mugs?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_anyone-know-a-place-to-buy-cheap-mugs-in-bulk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:a7c26223-fcb0-4bf5-a143-82b3b5d054edPost:9151f15d-6efc-41d9-b765-9f189d7cec3f">Anyone know a place to buy cheap mugs in bulk?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're thinking of having a tea table at the reception and giving mugs away as favors. Anyone know a website/store/etc. that sells<strong> cheap mugs</strong> preferably in a whole bunch of colors? They don't have to be customizable beyond the colors, we'll probably leave them blank. Thanks!!
    Posted by sarahroslansky[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I'd really reconsider this.  Think about it.....who wants to go home with one cheap mug?  You will probably end up with most of them leftover, so I hope you have use for them!  I'd opt for something edible if you want a sure hit.

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_anyone-know-a-place-to-buy-cheap-mugs-in-bulk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:a7c26223-fcb0-4bf5-a143-82b3b5d054edPost:6f60d2d0-737f-4488-9ab1-ddce3aafc441">Re: Anyone know a place to buy cheap mugs in bulk?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Anyone know a place to buy cheap mugs in bulk? : I'd really reconsider this.  Think about it.....who wants to go home with one cheap mug?  You will probably end up with most of them leftover, so I hope you have use for them!  I'd opt for something edible if you want a sure hit.
    Posted by JoanE2012[/QUOTE]

<div>Have to agree with this.  I don't need one or two odd, cheap mugs at home.  My cupboard space is limited for those and I don't  like odd dishes.  Go edible and you will have a much bigger hit.</div>
  • Another vote for skipping the mug, and just going with the tea, maybe in a little organza bag.  I routinely toss mugs or give them to goodwill that don't already match my dishes.  It will be a waste of your money.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards