Rhode Island

Hair/Makeup - Millville MA (just over RI border)

Looking for recommendations for hairdressers and makeup artists in the Millville, MA area (Just outside 495 belt and across the RI line.) We need someone to come to the house on the Sunday of a holiday weekend. My bridesmaids will be paying to have their own hair done, so I really want to keep the price per updo to $55 or under. I have found a handful of people, but am always looking for recommendations. I am looking to have my makeup done, but I would probably be the only one. I am not sure of anyone who will travel for 1 person. Thanks for any recommendations.

Re: Hair/Makeup - Millville MA (just over RI border)

• They might be a little bit higher then your budget, but I used SERAi, who are based out of RI.  They travel, work on Sundays, and are fine doing one person.  (I was married east of Newport, on the Sunday of Columbus Day weekend, and didn't have any bridemaids, so I was the only person they worked on.)  I do know that Sara's Glam Squad does have an additional charge for one person, but if they do you and your bridemaides, I'm sure that wouldn't apply.

• another Serai Bride! I have my trial in May but Ive heard great things about her
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards