Florida-North Florida
Options

Bachelorette Party Ideas

Hey ladies,

My MOH and I are brainstorming together on bachelorette party ideas in Saint Augustine. I have been there a couple times before so I am trying to help her out. I would love to have any ideas or suggestions that any of you might have! Thanks!

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas

• Options
    I'm having my Bachelorette party this weekend. We are going to Tampa for the Kenny Chesney concert. Two of us are travelling from Jacksonville, so we will be driving. Two are coming from Miami and they are driving and one friend is flying in from Baltimore. We will have a nice dinner friday night (maybe hit an upscale club or bar after). Saturday we are getting mani/pedis and then the concert Sat night. Sunday we are having brunch and then will be parting ways.

I like the idea of making it a weekend away and since we are driving and staying in the same hotel room, we were able to split the cost and keep it affordable. Is there someplace within driving distance that you could do?
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! My problem is that I live in Denver and all of my girls live in different states so we were just going to do something in Saint Augustine while we were all there. But maybe we could go to Jacksonville for a night and do something there. While Saint Augustine has a ton of stuff to do it is mostly daytime events.
  • Options
    I'm my sisters MOH and I'm thinking about doing some type of scavenger hunt in Downtown St. Augustine for her bachelorette party. We'll have a lot of ppl come in from out of town so we'll do it a few days before the wedding. We did a scavenger hunt for my cousins bachelorette party and it was a lot of fun. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards