May 2013 Weddings

How many days??

I AM DOWN TO 9 DAYS! I am getting SO super excited. How many days do you have left?

I am getting together with my girls this weekend to get decorations done...Final dress fitting tonight! Then the fun begins!  What do you have left to do!?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Re: How many days??

• Congrats!

I still have a shower this weekend. We have to talk to our Pastor about the exact sermon.
    Get all the wedding decor things to our decorators house so she can deal with them.
    Seating Chart
    Program Wording
    DJ Song List
    Pack for honeymoon.
    There's lots of beauty regiment stuff like waxing, dentist appointment, eye lash extension but the appointments are already made for the Wednesday before the wedding.
  • I'm in the same boat as you, Steph! SINGLE DIGITS!!!

-I also have my final dress fitting tonight. 
    -This weekend, FI and I are shopping and packing for our HM. 
    -Monday, we have our final meeting with the DJ
    -Tuesday, I'll be folding our programs.
    -Wednesday, is my last day of work! I have my wax appointments and then I'll be organizing everything that needs to go to the caterer and that I need to take with me.
    -Thursday, I'm getting up and packing everything for the weekend and then picking up my dress and veil from the bridal shop. My MOH and I are driving to my grandmom's and meeting my mom there. My mom is getting her hair done that night. MOH and I will be getting drunk :)
    -Friday, we'll put together the welcome bags and head to the hotel to check in and drop the bags off then go for manicures, pedicures, and massages.

Then everything will be DONE and I'll be ready to get married!!

• I am at 16 days....although I say 15 since it is after 3:00pm haha. 

I still need to talk to the minister (my uncle).
    Finsh my song list with my DJ.
    Put together my bridesmaids gifts.
    Get baskets for my flowergirls. (yikes!!!)
    Get my son and future stepdaughter a gift.
    Get a card for my hubby.
    Get my parents a gift.

Guh looks like I will be spending money in the next few days!!  LOL
  • 23 days as of tomorrow!!!
    We still need to find a card box. That's the biggest thing. Also more I need to find more hair/makeup inspiration for day of. And picking brands/specifics for the beer & wine.  And we still need to buy some cards for our WP and parents and gift cards for parents. Sooo...still kind of a lot haha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 10 days! Of course I just freaked out checking the extended forecast and seeing chance of showers .... Breathe.... Hope it is wrong.... I have some last DIY stuff to do, finalize cupcake flavors, meet with JP, finalize DJ sheet, finish packing for honeymoon and get everything organized to bring to the venue!!
  • We still have 29 days.  But I'm definitely okay with that.  I've got to get through graduation and we have to find an apartment for after the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • 23 days! I'm super excited. The biggest projects I need to work on are finishing my vows and make a "play" and "do not play" list for our DJ. We are applying for our marriage license today :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards