Ohio-Columbus

Looking for a Columbus Photographer!

Hi!

I'm getting married in October 2014 and I am looking for a good photographer! I like tradtional shots, but I also like artsy (think of all of those beautiful examples on The Knot and Pinterest) and candid. Does anyone have any suggestions? We are looking for under $1500/$2000, and great, clear quality is a must!

Julia

Re: Looking for a Columbus Photographer!

• Check out Matthews Wedding Photography. We are so happy we chose them! Great photos, great price! A+++ www.matthewsphoto.net Good luck!
  • We are using Annie Thress.  She and her husband are great to work with and they did a great job with our engagement session.  Her email address is anniethress.com.
  • Try Artistic Captures by Selena! We used her for our pictures and they turned out GREAT! She has all different types of packages to fit different budgets. artisticcapturesbyselena.com
  • Ashley West Photography, I cannot say enough good things about her, shes wonderful!! You can check her on facebook and www.ashleywestphotography.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_looking-for-a-columbus-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:0ad0639c-4ab1-4bd5-9b77-1b671cdaa861Post:dd05562f-b4cd-4530-a31f-7d7a072cbc5e">Re: Looking for a Columbus Photographer!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ashley West Photography, I cannot say enough good things about her, shes wonderful!! You can check her on facebook and <a href="http://www.ashleywestphotography.com" rel="nofollow">www.ashleywestphotography.com</a>
    Posted by mmartinez10[/QUOTE]
    I second Ashley West. Beyond amazing. I felt like I had my best friend photographing me that day.  She's such a kind, warm, thoughtful person and an excellent artist/photographer on top of it all.
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • My future SIL has done my family photos for the past year and is scheduled to do our engagement as well as our wedding photos.  Her pricing is right in yoru range. :) Check her out!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_looking-for-a-columbus-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:0ad0639c-4ab1-4bd5-9b77-1b671cdaa861Post:8de70863-891c-4ac3-9ce0-fb485f90ef3a">Looking for a Columbus Photographer!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I'm getting married in October 2014 and I am looking for a good photographer! I like tradtional shots, but I also like artsy (think of all of those beautiful examples on The Knot and Pinterest) and candid. Does anyone have any suggestions? We are looking for under $1500/$2000, and great, clear quality is a must! Thanks :) Julia
    Posted by Jules91[/QUOTE]

Loveletter photography (the girls name is Jen) and shes amazing!
    And sara long is great!
    They are both under your price range and are really easy to work with!
  • www.ashleyheckphotography.com
  • nahollingsnahollings member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2013
    Agreed! Extremely reasonable for his work. We ended up getting two photographers for half the price of one.  Check out 222 photography.
  • Adler House Photography.  Their website us www.adlerhouse.com.  Good luck!

• My top three were Brian Kellogg, Amy Ann Photography and Amy Rebecca Photography.

All three of them would probably fit the bill and have packages that start around $1500-$2000.  

I really clicked with Amy Rebecca and I will be signing a contract in the next few days.  Her lowest packages is $1900 and includes 6 hours of coverage with TWO photographers, full editing (including making some "artsy"), online proofing, and photos on a USB drive with permision to print for personal use.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • edited August 2013
    I used Noah Joy and was happy with the results. He was $2500 for 2 photos and all day coverage. I am a photographer (not weddings) and I was impressed with his work for the price. Just remember you will get what you pay for and you can't replace the photos :-)

If you are getting married off season or non-Saturday many will give you 10% off.

Good Luck!!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• We are booking with Stephanie Kunze website is
    SoHappyHearted.com and her phone number is
  • I second Mathews! He has been so accommodating, and the price is great!
  • Oh look... Picture Bliss Photography is SPAMMING the boards again...gotta love it. *sigh*
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I would recommend Amy Weimer Studios. She's very creative, compassionate, and our engagement pictures have turned out great! Also, she's very reasonable priced and very down to earth and friendly :)
  • I have narrowed my search down to the more 'affordable' photographers & will be booking Kristin Bliss on Friday if our meeting goes well!! Fingers crossed!
  • We just hired Allie the owner of Allie's Originals.  VERY reasonably priced.  www.alliesoriginals.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards