California-San Diego

Hotel Ceremony & Reception Venue?

Hi Ladies,

Im looking to host my ceremony and recepetion at a hotel, preferably in downtown San Diego. We are flexible on the date but targeting March/April of 2014.

With a small guest list of approx 50 people we are working with a budget of $10k for the venue as well as food and alcohol. 

I would prefer a modern hotel as my wedding colors will be black & white.

Although Im born & raised in North County San Diego I could not be more overwhelmed by this process!!

How do even begin this process? Any hotel suggestions??

Thanks in advance for your feedback & suggestions!

Re: Hotel Ceremony & Reception Venue?

• Ask each place if they allow a 50-person wedding on a Friday or Saturday. Every place I looked at wouldn't unless there was 100-150 guest count (depending on the place). So my little wedding is on a Thursday.

Anniversary

• yea you can ask each place what they allow and what they can do for you but that gets old,,,and fast... I hired this small company that did a GREAT job. All I wanted was someone to handle the venue and they ended up being so great we used them for most of the items we needed to handle and didn't know how to go about it or who to trust. Thank goodness for them and yelp. They took tons of stress off us so we could stress on other day to day items. weddings of Coronado really knocked it out of the park for us and I would use them again. This is only my/wife opinion. Planning is so stressful!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards