May 2013 Weddings

May 18 Brides - ONE MONTH!!

AHHHH!!!!! :)

That is all.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

May 2013 - January - Cake Inspiration!

Re: May 18 Brides - ONE MONTH!!

• yikes one more month! And still a lot to do!
  • I feel the same way!
    I am on WeddingWire.com and I have found that is the best "checklist" of things to do. I am WAY overdue on my April to-do list right now! 

Eeeeeek!

Also, I'm in MN, and it is snowing really hard here right now and we have an outdoor ceremony planned. Freaking out!!!!
  • WOO HOO! 

I'm about to be at 2 weeks. How the hell did that happen?! 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_may-18-brides-one-month?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:5fb669df-2d6e-4994-a3c5-67254f55a51bPost:89b6db8a-04d1-4c1c-9d38-df832da8c736">Re: May 18 Brides - ONE MONTH!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOO HOO!  I'm about to be at 2 weeks. How the hell did that happen?! 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<div>Holy sh*t, it feels like yesterday when we had over a year to go.</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • What time is everyone getting married
  • 4:00 PM on May 18. 

I am feeling quite overwhelmed with the final details! And we are having a small casual wedding. 
  • 6:30 may 18th!!
    Me too very overwhelmed with all the details
  • 5:30. I have been like getting horrible butterflies all week. On Monday I was like OMG in one month I'll be off from work for the final stretch. UGH. Things are coming together but I feel nutty.
  • Our RSVP deadline is today and what really irks me is people who have not bothered to RSVP! That frustrates me because I can't give final counts to anyone for anything until I know who is coming. I have just about 3 families to hear from now, and hoping they let me know over the weekend so that I can get counts to vendors. 
    At least then can cross that off my never-ending to-do list!!!

• 2:00pm on May 18th is our ceremony!
    I 100% agree. Even though I feel like we've done so much - every time we check something off, it seems something new pops up. I'm definitely feeling overwhelmed with the final details.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 5:30pm on May 18!
    Everytime I think about it i freak out about all the little things I still have left to do. ANd I completely understand about the RSVP's. My RSVP deadline has come and gone so now I've resorted to facebook stalking and calling. I wish people would just send the little card back in or if lost, contact us and let us know either way!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I haven't even BEGUN to design or make our wedding programs. Plus need to start doing a little tanning (just so I'm not a white Minnesota ghost). Lots of things on the to-do list for this weekend. 

Oh - and I had my MIL track down FI's relatives who hadn't RSVP'd. It's their family and they know the best way to reach that person. I thought it would be odd if I was contacting people I had never met. So she did it for me. :)
  •  1pm May 18 !

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards