New York-Long Island

High-End Photographers

I am looking into using Anthony Vazquez, but I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for someone of the same calibur. I'm a photography-junkie so I'm picky, but my budget is flexible (somewhere under $10,000). Any advice or recommendations are appreciated!

Re: High-End Photographers

• I'm looking into Alexis Stein Photography, Janelle Brooke Photography, and Gina Esposito Photography. They are all in the same price range but on the higher end of what Long Island has to offer. Enjoy!!!
  • I used Alexis Stein Photography. They did my engagement shoot, wedding and 1 year later stuff. They're really great photographers and nice people too so id check them out. They're def in your price range. I think the base is 4k? Alexissteinphoto.com if you wanna see the stuff they took of my wife and I, we are Kelly and Courtney!
  • Rickyrestiano.com  I would have chosen him in a SECOND if I could have afforded and he is absolutely in your budget!!!
  • Lilian haidar, Roberto Falck, Christian Oth, Brian Dorsey

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_high-end-photographers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:6a742a54-26cc-4a3f-a000-87edcb45e54aPost:af0ccc25-3167-4a43-b860-7228be16678d">High-End Photographers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking into using Anthony Vazquez, but I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for someone of the same calibur. I'm a photography-junkie so I'm picky, but my budget is flexible (somewhere under $10,000). Any advice or recommendations are appreciated!
    Posted by paolaandjosh[/QUOTE]
  • I fell in love with Sherwood Triart... But they are out of our budget. They are around 6k for basic packages but they do amazing work!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kandj758Kandj758 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Modern wedding photography. Denise does amazing work!
  • I am using Ricky Restiano...he is amazing...would not use anyone else
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LissyM83LissyM83 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2013
    Ricky Restiano - he's based in Westchester but will travel. He just shot our wedding last September and our pictures are amazing. He truly loves what he does & has an eye for capturing the perfect shot.
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm looking into Alexis Stein Photography, Janelle Brooke Photography, and Gina Esposito Photography. They are all in the same price range but on the higher end of what Long Island has to offer. Enjoy!!!
    I loved Janelle Brooke's photos.... until I saw the price tag. My budget was much lower for photography. But if you have her in the budget, I think her photos were fabulous!
  • I booked Alexis Stein Photography a few days ago. I was so delighted with the way I was treated when I met with her and her husband. Very happy with my decision.
  • I wish I had booked mine sooner and I would've told you in a heartbeat G.E. Masana because he is phenonemal. His pictures really tell a story and they're so artistic. You can really see how people felt on their wedding day. Check him out anyway:

http://www.gemasana.com
  • A colleague just recommended Janelle Brooke.  Her pictures were beautiful.  Seriously my colleagues wedding pictures were magazine worthy!  Steep price but all I can say is wow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards