Rhode Island

DJ advice

Is anyone familiar with Dave Anthony Productions or Anthony Crocenzi for a DJ?
Thanks!

Re: DJ advice

• Anthony Crocenzi did our company holiday party this year for the first time.  I already booked him for next year, so I would definitely recommend him.  I've been planning this party for about 6 years now & this is the first year that pretty much everyone was up & dancing.  I'm not sure how much he charges for weddings, but he was very reasonable for our event.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We almost used Dave Anthony. we really liked him. Actually, he also works for Ormonde Productions, so if they have faith in him for their really high end weddings, you know he is trust worthly.Our own DJ told us that he used Dave for his family member's wedding.

Dave was our 2nd choice if the DJ we booked had been full!
  • I just went to my cousin's wedding and David Anthony was the DJ.  He did a great job.  We are thinking of hiring him as well!
  • I was a wedding planner for years and he is pretty good.  I found DJ MaShane http://www.DJMaShane.com and ever since then I would only use and recommend them.  The owners are great guys (Paul & Shane).  They have great review on wedding wire and they showcase a lot of weddings on their website which is really helpful.  I used them for my own wedding a couple of years ago and my BFF is using them for her wedding.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards