April 2013 Weddings
Options

Craptastic Monday- just a vent

This Monday is killing me and it's only noon. This morning I had to take my cat to the vet because he was crying in pain and it turns out he had a urinary blockage. That comes with a 1,000$ vet bill. A week before the wedding. Ouch. Then I look at the weather for the wedding in Mexico and it shows rain for at least the first half of the trip- with the highest chance on our wedding day. Ugh. I know it's a week away and can still change, but we chose April because it's their lowest precipitation month. I can't imagine traveling all the way there and not being able to have our dream wedding on a beautiful beach. Sorry, just needed to vent.

Anniversary

Re: Craptastic Monday- just a vent

• Options
    tiny specktiny speck member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Aw, it'll be ok! I hope your cat is alright :( That happened to my cat a couple years ago; it's scary! As for the weather, it can be so unpredictable! It was snowing the week before our wedding which never happens here, and on our wedding day the sun was shining (it was cold, but no rain or snow so I was happy). The weather forecast is always changing. Do you have a backup plan for your beach wedding just in case it does rain?
  • Options
    Oh no, I'm sorry!! I hope your kitty feels better. Fingers crossed for good weather! All you would need is just a window of good weather.. or just tell people to bring umbrellas because you need your beach wedding no matter what! But, I was in St. Lucia 2 months ago and it was the same thing, showed rain for every day. But that rain would last for like 15 minutes if that, and then be gone. And it was still warm during that time, so it's probably the same in Mexico. I wouldn't worry!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks girls. There is a covered area we could move to, but it's no where near as pretty as the beach.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards