Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Bouquets toss song

Hi,

What sing will you play for your bouquet toss?

Re: Bouquets toss song

• jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I didn't do a traditional bouquet toss, instead I made a bouquet out of scratch-off lottery tickets and tossed that (it was open to anyone, not just single ladies).  The song we played was "If I Had a Million Dollars" by Barenaked Ladies.  It was a fun alternative.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Not 100% sure yet but either Country Girls (shake it for me) from Luke Bryan, Girls Run The World from Beyonce or Hit Me With Your Best Shot from Pat Benetar.

Anniversary
  • Oooh, Hit me with your Best Shot is a great idea!  I haven't decided about mine yet, but my friend used "All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce.  I personally hate the song, but they had a young crowd (very young couple), and used a lot of current music, so it fit them very well!
  • I'm doing this ones for the girls Martina McBride
  • I LOVED picking this song, it was so fun and i hope it is as fun the day of the wedding. If you go on the link of the DJ i will probably use for my wedding (2 months away!) he has amazing options. find garter toss under select a list. GL!

"Singer, songwriter, pet lover, hiking enthusiast, and Wikipedia contributor!"
  • We are meeting with our DJ in an hour to go over music lists and we just decided to go with Pat Benetar's "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", although we aren't doing any of the "classic" songs for anything.
  • edited July 2013
    I am using Christina Aguilera - Come on over
  • Beyonce's Single ladies!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I haven't picked mine yet but I went to a wedding a month or so ago where they played "Move, Bitch" by Ludacris. I thought it was hilarious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards