Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Invitations & whatnot

The wedding is getting close! Sent out invitations this week. Wedding is 6 wks away from this Saturday. They took some real creative thinking to figure out how to make them look nice. When they came in, they were 6x9 from Vistaprint (I was thinking they were going to be 5x7, as it was not clearly marked on the description when I was working on them online). Anyhow, with some doilies, ribbon, peacock feathers, and help from bridesmaids, I think we managed to make them look nice. Here's how they turned out:

The wedding's really creeping up, and people keep stressing me out (like FMIL acting like what she wants trumps what the bride & groom want, and FBIL being really shady & not getting back to us on FG stuff & not answering calls & texts from FI, and MOH not sending shower invites until ppl are getting them less than 3 wks from the shower). Boo. Oh well, at least we still manage to stay sane! Plus we're moving into our first house May 11! :)

Re: Invitations & whatnot

• You're so close! And the invites look great!

I know this isn't comforting, but I promise none of that little stuff will matter when it's all said and done, even though it does keep your to do list busy.
    I look back at the things I stressed about leading up to the wedding and I roll my eyes at how silly I was being.

Good luck with the rest of your planning!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_invitations-whatnot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:05dd8371-8540-474d-8a66-b5d5be4f8b97Post:4477b68c-871d-43e0-b041-fb1330688134">Re: Invitations & whatnot</a>:
    [QUOTE]You're so close! And the invites look great! I know this isn't comforting, but I promise none of that little stuff will matter when it's all said and done, even though it does keep your to do list busy. I look back at the things I stressed about leading up to the wedding and I roll my eyes at how silly I was being. Good luck with the rest of your planning!
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sure everything will go fine at the wedding, and two months from now, I'll be married and happy and glad to have that wedding-planning stress behind me. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards