Massachusetts

Venue Ideas?

Anyone know a good spoy in W, MA or northern CT where we can have a small cocktail reception for about 50-60 people? Also any good cheap ceremony sites woulf be great. Hoping for outdoor wedding - new to the area and google in not being helpful.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Venue Ideas?

• Carter, you could check out a place like Lord Jeffery Inn that you could host a ceremony or reception, but you're looking at $5000 minimum.

There's also the Carriage House in Forest Park- theres a small rental fee and you could do a ceremony there.  The only thing there is you would need to hire a caterer/bar service for your reception.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://western-massachusetts.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-western-mass_venue-ideas-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:619Discussion:4ef46268-647c-4592-9b35-5f30eafa91c1Post:9b005576-b531-4b6a-8cb6-006a76ccaf90">Venue Ideas?</a>:
    My husband and I are in the process of turning our land in Charlemont, MA into a wedding venue or any other special occasion. The views are outstanding and our rent is very reasonable. We also have a beautiful guest house on property we thought would make a nice bridal suite. Maybe you could check out the property. Thanks, Melanie
    [QUOTE]Anyone know a good spoy in W, MA or northern CT where we can have a small cocktail reception for about 50-60 people? Also any good cheap ceremony sites woulf be great. Hoping for outdoor wedding - new to the area and google in not being helpful.
    Posted by CartersComing1212[/QUOTE]
  • Melanie, vendors cannot post here. It is in the terms of service.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• PACC in gardner ma is pretty good and cheap.  Outside caterers.  Place has a bar and no extra charge for bartender.  I was a wedding planner for years but I stopped last year.  I'm not a vendor anymore but it is stupid vendors can't post here.  Wedding planners have the most information and can probably answer 99% of the questions brides have.  I don't have my website anymore but there are pictures on the dj's site: http://djmashane.com/Events/Crisie-and-Aaron-Wedding.aspx You can get married outside overlooking the lake in a gazebo.

good luck.
  • The Lord Jeffery Inn has super chic roof top area, with a fire place. Pretty sure it can only hold up to 70 ish people. I saw a ceremony and party when I was in for brunch during the fall. 
  • Lord Jeffery Inn is really nice as well!
  • In Response to Venue Idea for you:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Venue Ideas? : My husband and I are in the process of turning our land in Charlemont, MA into a wedding venue or any other special occasion. The views are outstanding and our rent is very reasonable. We also have a beautiful guest house on property we thought would make a nice bridal suite. Maybe you could check out the property. Thanks, Melanie
    Posted by heyboou[/QUOTE]

Can you please email me some info about your space? Pricing? Photos ect. 

Amandakaitlin.21@gmail.com
  • Amelia park has a nice public garden its free to go. Could be a nice spot for ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards