Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews 18 April 2013 - Part 1

As promised here are the reviews from our 6 days in Vegas. I didn’t post very much on here, but read other’s posts every day and it helped so much in planning our day. Let me know if anyone has any questions:

Caesars Palace – A – We stayed here on our first night (included in wedding package) and were barely in the room which was a shame as it was amazing, it was a Palace Tower Deluxe with a pretty impressive bathroom with double shower and Jacuzzi, small wait at check in, otherwise perfect.

Marriage License Bureau – A – Pre-registered online and there was no one there so we were in and out in 2 min at 9.30am on a Monday morning.

Presidential Limo – B – I hired a town car to take us to the Marriage License Bureau, on time, nice car, driver was nice but we made the mistake of mentioning North Korea and he went on a political rant for the rest of the trip. I had an 8 seater limo take us from the Bellagio to Caesars on the wedding day, car was a few minutes late but it was fine, smelled a bit of wee, but other than that fine.

Wicked Spoon – A – We had a welcome dinner here for 19 people on the Monday night, table was good, server (Rob?) was amazing kept the drinks flowing and was really funny and had a good time with everyone. Food was amazing and very impressive. We did have a slight problem with the bill, double charged for drinks by consumption and a beverage package, this was rectified the next day so no problem.

Bellagio – A+ - we moved to the Bellagio for the rest of our stay, we had a huge suite on the 30th floor (unfortunately no fountain view but we were barely in the room). Loved the room, staff were lovely, room service good, very helpful for everything we needed throughout the stay.

Fit for a Bride – A - Perfect, dress, suit and bridesmaids dresses picked up from bell desk at Bellagio and returned the next day, my dress went on 3 flights to get to Vegas and it looked perfect on the day.

Re: Reviews 18 April 2013 - Part 1

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards