Ohio-Cleveland

Photographer

Can anyone recommend a good photographer under 1800 for just the wedding day? We probably won't do engagement photos.

Re: Photographer

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    We're using Rob Rife from Rife Photo...$995 for 9-12 hours of coverage. He does edits and throws them on a disc.  He has a larger package if you want an album too.
  • We used Taryn Leach (leachphotography.com). She does amazing work! She charges $950 for unlimited hours the day of your wedding, she comes to your rehearsal, and includes and engagement session. You get the copyrights to her photos on a disk about a month after your wedding (or engagment session).
    Check out what I have left for sale...
    http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

• A friend of mine used Grace Sauve and not only loved her work but also how friendly and professional she was. She has great rates and even though she is in Michigan I'm pretty sure she could still give you a great deal!  I think her website is just www.gracesauve.com.

Hope you find the best fit for your style! :)
  • alevtina photography is who I went with she has a variety of packages with really good pricing Im pretty sure she has a package under 1800 for 8 hrs. Check out alevtinaphoto.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards