New Jersey - South
Options

The Bradford Estate, Hainesport

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for information on the Bradford Estate in Hainesport. It looks absolutely beautiful, and I requested package information, but it doesn't list the prices. I'm a little hesitant to check it out without knowing if it's in my budget or not. Does anyone know where their packages start and whether or not that includes alcohol? We're looking for a buffet and are planning on getting married on a Friday.

Thanks!

Re: The Bradford Estate, Hainesport

• Options
    I would also love to know any information about this company as they also have a location in Delran right on the Delaware river (used to be the Castle)
  • Options

@ abastelica: We are having our ceremony and reception at the Bradford this summer on a Friday and are paying $85 pp for a sit-down dinner. I'm not sure what the pricing for a buffet is. We booked about a year and half before our date, so the prices may have changed. Alcohol is included (5-hour open bar), as well as our wedding cake. They also have centerpieces you can use, but we are doing our own. Between our cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert, there's a TON of food included in our package so I think you could negotiate on the price by removing some elements from cocktail hour or whatnot. They've been very easy to work with so far!

@ nikkincs:  I also looked at the Clarks Landing Yacht Club (formerly the Castle) and the pricing was less expensive than Bradford if I remember correctly, but they do not have a liquor license so you have to provide your own. You an order through Canal's I think, which may save you money because I believe they buy back any unused liquor (not positive on this though).

Good luck to you both!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards