Christian Weddings

It's a rainy Monday here.

I hope every one had a good weekend!

Today's unpop op: technology. 

Re: It's a rainy Monday here.

• I'm bitter everyone has a smart phone and I don’t, so ya.  

I also don't get Ipads.  They seem sort of cool but really what is the point?  What is wrong with a laptop?  I really don’t understand people with Ipads and smartphone.  That seems to defeat the purpose for me.    

I also don't get windows 8 new interface.  It's like they ripped off Mac.  I miss XP.  Why can't we just go back to XP?

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2013
    It's been raining here (Central VA) since yesterday.  The beginning of April was 90*, icky summer weather...and now it's wet and 50.  Yay, Virginia.

Technology: I'm on facebook all.the.time.  It's how I talk to adults.  :)  I would much rather text, e-mail, or message someone than have a phone conversation.  I hate phones.  The 4 months of our engagement that we were 1200 miles apart (and even the months we were apart due to school breaks) were rough because I HAD to talk on the phone if I wanted to hear his voice (he didn't get internet in our first apartment until we got married, and my parents had slow satellite internet, so no Skype).  

I have Fisher Price apps on my phone for Ezra.  I don't really care about "screen time."  They calm the meltdown, especially in the car.  I'll buy Fisher Price out if it calms the meltdowns.

I wouldn't know what to do without my GPS.  I can use a map when I'm walking, but not driving.

Ravenray- I also don't like Windows 8.  DH just got a new laptop and it drives me nuts. 
  • In Response to Re: It's a rainy Monday here.:
    [QUOTE]It's been raining here (Central VA) since yesterday.  The beginning of April was 90*, icky summer weather...and now it's wet and 50.  Yay, Virginia
    Posted by fpaemp2011[/QUOTE]

tell me about it! I want some warm, springy days!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree Alison! I don't understand selfies, especially with the duck faces. I have tried taking a selfie and they never turn out good for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards