North Carolina-Outer Banks

Make-up services for bride only

I am in search of someone to do my make-up the day of our wedding! We are not having a bridal party so it will only be me getting my make-up done. I noticed most salons/artists that travel to do make-up have minimums and are more geared toward doing the bridal parties make-up. 

Does anyone have any suggestions? We are staying in Duck so I was thinking I could hopefully make an appt at The Sanderling for them to do my make-up. My hairdresser from home is traveling down to do my hair so I am only looking for make-up application!

Thank you in advance for any advice!

Re: Make-up services for bride only

• Hi- I had my hair and make-up done at the Sanderling. I was the only one doing make-up, the rest of my bridal party had their hair done. There wasn't a minimum requirements or anything along those lines. I don't normally wear a lot of make-up, and it was done perfect for me. The girl who did it was so down to earth, and had a fantastic personality. I would definitely suggest them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Make-up services for bride only:
    [QUOTE]Hi- I had my hair and make-up done at the Sanderling. I was the only one doing make-up, the rest of my bridal party had their hair done. There wasn't a minimum requirements or anything along those lines. I don't normally wear a lot of make-up, and it was done perfect for me. The girl who did it was so down to earth, and had a fantastic personality. I would definitely suggest them!
    Posted by ksj10032782[/QUOTE]

KSJ, Thank you so much! I am glad to hear you had a good experiemce getting your make-up done at The Sanderling! Right now I think that is what I will be doing too!

• I am going to be using It's Royalty in Manteo. I am also the only one getitng anything done. I offered to make appointments for my girls (they would be paying for services), and they all declined. We are getting married in Manteo, so I thought it was the smartest thing for me to use them, since it is across the street from our venue.. Good luck!
  • I had Bridgette (not sure of spelling??) do both hair and makeup for my sister and I. You can either travel to their salon in KH or they come to you. I was VERY happy with everything :) Bridgette was so sweet and really took her time to make sure I looked the way I wanted. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards