Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bellagio--sort of in suite...any insight?

I've been doing a lot of lurking the past couple weeks.  I'm almost convinced and ready to commit to booking a Vegas wedding.

Here's my sort of tentative plan for getting married at the Bellagio--
  • hire an officiant
  • bring in a photographer
  • get married in suite
  • have some light apps brought in (not hotel provided)
  • have some alcohol on hand
  • go out for dinner (somewhere)
I haven't seen much on the board about Bellagio in suite "receptions".  As you see, I'm not really planning on a full on "reception" but I want to hear any feedback you might have on concerns with bringining outside vendors to a Bellagio suite (probably a Penthouse Suite).

Thanks for any insights!

Re: Bellagio--sort of in suite...any insight?

• Options
    Hi would anyone have an email address for anyone at the Bellagio? I've tried emailing their concierge with no response. I'd really like to book my fianc a royal shave at their salon but don't want to call from the UK, without an email address I don't think I'll be able to book. Even if anyone has an email address for someone at the hotel not necessarily their spa that wound be great surely they would then direct me to the correct one. This has been harder than booking anything else!
  • Options
    ksassedksassed member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    In Response to Re: Bellagio--sort of in suite...any insight?:
    [QUOTE]What kind of concerns did you have about Cosmo? That's where I'm planning, but we were only going to be doing champagne & cake... I think. In Response to Re: Bellagio--sort of in suite...any insight? :
    Posted by rachel1837[/QUOTE]

I had read in a couple places that Cosmo is cracking down on outside vendors coming on site.  Specifically, that they'll ask outside photographers to leave if they catch them on site--and I got worried that that would apply to any vendor.
  • Options
    Elaw12Elaw12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2013

SD210 - Your wedding is going to be amazing.  Mine was flawless.  The level of service the Bellagio provides is impeccable.  The day before the wedding we had a final meeting with the head of the catering department, the head of the wait staff, and Traci from Scheme.  They went over a timeline that was detailed to 5 minute intervals at some points.  They took care of every detail – everything from room step up to making sure I had a pair of Bellagio slippers under my table in case I wanted to change out of my shoes. 

Our venders were great.  Scheme will handle all of that for you.  I literally did nothing as to scheduling, set up or coordination.  The biggest question mark we had going in was DJ Mike Fox because I never saw any reviews for him.  He was one of the best parts of the wedding.  Our guests raved about him.

I started to convert our wedding website into a site for reviews after the wedding, but never finished.  It had our general reviews and some pictures.  I’ll see if its in decent shape and post the link early next week.

• Options
    SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to Re: Bellagio--sort of in suite...any insight?:
    [QUOTE]  I started to convert our wedding website into a site for reviews after the wedding, but never finished.   It had our general reviews and some pictures.   I’ll see if its in decent shape and post the link early next week.
    Posted by Elaw12[/QUOTE]

Elaw, thank you!  I would love to read your detailed reviews when you get them set up.  Seriously, you just made me even MORE excited about my wedding in August.  So glad to hear that everything went well.  When you disappeared from the Knot, I was worried something bad happened!   But it sounds like it was amazing!  Thank you for the update!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to Re:Bellagiosort of in suite...any insight?:
    [QUOTE]Hi would anyone have an email address for anyone at the Bellagio? I've tried emailing their concierge with no response. I'd really like to book my fianc a royal shave at their salon but don't want to call from the UK, without an email address I don't think I'll be able to book. Even if anyone has an email address for someone at the hotel not necessarily their spa that wound be great surely they would then direct me to the correct one. This has been harder than booking anything else!
    Posted by spoon1984[/QUOTE]

Spoon, I sent you a private message re: Bellagio email.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Bellagiosort of in suite...any insight?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Bellagiosort of in suite...any insight? : Spoon, I sent you a private message re: Bellagio email.
    Posted by SD210[/QUOTE]

Thanks very much, I'll try emailing. I've booked everything else very easily via email but the Bellagio hardly has any email information on their site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards