May 2013 Weddings

10 days!!!

What are my twin brides doing for the big day? Any advise?! I'm still working on my wedding mad libs and bridesmaids kits. Sitting chart almost done but not yet! Soo nervous

Re: 10 days!!!

• Starbucks run. Hair Make Up. Photos. More Photos. Ceremony. Reception.
    Just finished getting my numbers to caterer. Still need 2 people's names for seatting chart (parents friends/ we are asian so it's uncle and aunt # until you need a place card).
    Finalize wording for program.

Have you picked up your marriage lic yet?
  • Wow.. Yes i have! Im working pn my limo time line.. What do you think? Hopefully your familiar with locations 230 pick up bride moms and bridesmaids. ( burien to bellevue) 330 -415 ceremony ( around 45min) ( thinking 15-20 to get from bellevue to mercer island?!) 430 to 520ish pics at luther burbank park ( mercer island) Than 530 drop off at vfw hall in mercers island ( 5 min from luther burbank park) Is 1 hour enough for pics .should i book the limo until 6 just to be on the safe side?
  • Me too! I am so excited adn can't wait to marry my soon-to-be hubby.  We still need to put together our programs (fold them), pack up decorations, fill mason jars with beans, buy the beer and find our playlists-we had them but our iTunes is being weird and the list titles are there, just no songs, so have to rework them based on our lists.  We are both off next week and the parents are in town and have volunteered to help.  Oh, need to remember to take my dress to get steamed tomorrow, too!  So busy, but thankfully not too crazy :)

Oh, and for the day of schedule, I would speak to your photographer.  I had a schedule and she took one look and was like no way, some it just being logistics of where people physically are and in what order, like can't do getting ready photos unless the flowers are there (unless you don't midn nto having them in the getting ready/detail shots).  And I would always add like 5 minutes to travel time, getting in and out in a wedding dress might take longer then you think!

Good luck and have fun!  Early congrats!
  • Congrats to you!! I feel like theres so much to do.. I only have a couple days offf.. We hired a decorator so its just the small things missing... But yes its very exciting.. Looking fwd to hawaii honey moon.. Need to relax.. Im getting my dress steamed tuesday and i talked to my photographer yep need to book for one more hour! Lol im tired! Good lck to you as well :
  • In Response to Re: 10 days!!!:
    [QUOTE]Wow.. Yes i have! Im working pn my limo time line.. What do you think? Hopefully your familiar with locations 230 pick up bride moms and bridesmaids. ( burien to bellevue) 330 -415 ceremony ( around 45min) ( thinking 15-20 to get from bellevue to mercer island?!) 430 to 520ish pics at luther burbank park ( mercer island) Than 530 drop off at vfw hall in mercers island ( 5 min from luther burbank park) Is 1 hour enough for pics .should i book the limo until 6 just to be on the safe side?
    Posted by Chrisnpriss[/QUOTE]

I would definitely book the limo an extra half an hour just in case.
    1 hour from Burien to Bellevue sounds reasonable.
    I am keeping all of my traveling in West Seattle: Salon, Ceremony & Reception Site, & photos location are all within 15 min of each other.
  • I feel like I still have a handful of things to do:
    Pick up my shoes I ordered, pick up my gown, get a wax (for honeymoon), add the straps to my daughter's dress, and buy alcohol. 
    Whew....going to be a busy weekend of running around like mad!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards