November 2013 Weddings

Favors!!!

My favors came in i am super happy they look great...
What are you guys doing for favors

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Favors!!!

• We are doing a cookie bar, which I am too excited about. My FI wanted to give mini wine bottle from one of our fave wineries so we are doing that as well, but since everyone does not drink I also decided to go with the cookie bar. We will have monogrammed goobie bags for our guest to put their cookies in. 
  • We're having a flipbook station!
  • jars of homemade apple butter
  • We're doing a photobooth :) 

If we have money left over in the budget I'd love to do shot glasses, because I collect them and I love them, but for now we're planning on not having anything besides the pictures.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• we are having granny smith apples that will be packaged with tiny mason jars filled with a caramel and cream cheese dip, I really wanted to do the caramel apples packaged really cute but they are expensive to buy and to hard to make. so this was the better idea
  • This sounds delicious!!!
    blw12987 said:
    we are having granny smith apples that will be packaged with tiny mason jars filled with a caramel and cream cheese dip, I really wanted to do the caramel apples packaged really cute but they are expensive to buy and to hard to make. so this was the better idea

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• I cant wait to taste them! my mom is going to put them together! :)
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    we are doing a photobooth as well as a dessert table.. 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • alk0511alk0511 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    We are skipping favors.  If anything, I'd do some bowls of Kisses & Hugs or something that can be displayed on the way out of the reception.

Saw a pic on Pinterest with a big jar of mini York peppermint patties with a little sign that says "Mint to be".  It's very "Pinterest wedding"-like but I thought it was a cute idea for at the end of the night.
  • We're having small boxes with two green fortune cookies (wedding colors).
  • I'm making ribbon wands for the send off at the ceremony that will double as a favor. I got personalized ribbon with our names and wedding date
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are having personalized wine bottle stoppers as favors for the adults. Then we are having bubbles for the kids and also as a send off item.
  • We're still trying to decide on favors...it's hard because we may have close to 400 guests, so we want to choose something that's nice but isn't going to cost a fortune in bulk.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are doing mini macaroons in our wedding colors (gold and purple) in a personalized box.
  • marsm4marsm4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Well... Both of our initials are MM so of course we're doing M&M's in fall colors and also small picture frames with a pic of us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're doing a southwestern-rustic theme.   I'm getting a collection of random shaped, 4oz glass jars and  filling them with chocolate rocks (mixed earthy colors with plenty of chocolate turquoise stones). The lids will be covered with random, mix and match southwest patterned quilting squares, and tied up with natural twine.
  • Beautiful! Your guests will appreciate the gesture! Still deciding on a favor...having a hard time coming up with something-perhaps a monogrammed ornament???? Thoughts???
  • We're doing s'mores kits - the wedding has an outdoor fire pit, so if they want something sweet we will have sticks for them to roast with - otherwise they can take them home.

I like the idea of an ornament,Lindyloo, but what are you going to monogram it with?  if it's with your initial or date then some people may not use them . . . just a thought.
  • We're doing the s'mores kit too, but will have personalized chocolates (my mom makes chocolates!)
  • All your favor ideas are making my mouth water! 
    WebRep
    currentVote
    noRating
    noWeight

We're doing a photo booth, and small succulents in mercury glass that look kind of like this: 

• We were on the fence about favors but my mom had ordered a TON of honey for one of my showers and, subsequently, has a TON left. Well, my FI's nickname is Bear so imagine my delight when I found the 2 oz sizes of this little gem of a honey bear...it all has come together almost too easily!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards