New Jersey - South

Wedding Venue Help Please

Hi, I am newly engaged and so excited! We would like to plan a wedding for summer of 2014, but it is really hard to find the right venue. We had 2 ideas, one is a beach wedding. We like a modern and elegany style though. We looked at Ocean Place in Long Branch, NJ but the ballrooms had no views of the ocean/beach and 2 ballrooms would are right next to each other. Does anyone have any good ideas for a modern venue that does beach weddings in Jersey? We don't want Atlantic City and Asbury Park is more on the trendy side, not quite our style. Or anywhere else close by?

Or if we skip the beach idea, does anyone know of any modern yet elegant hotels/venues in the suburbs of Philadelphia or South Jersey area? We would like to stay away from the city itself.

I appreciate any help! Thank you!

Re: Wedding Venue Help Please

• For modern and elegant, look into Trump National Golf Course in Pine Hill.  They re-did it top to bottom and its gorgeous!  It also have a view of the Philly skyline.

And I know you said no Atlantic City, but I have heard that One Atlantic is gorgeous as well!

I hope this helps!  Congrats on your engagement!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards