Massachusetts-Boston

George Street Photography - Boston, MA (Need Helpful Feedback!)

I have about a day to decide whether or not to book George Street Photography & Videography. I've searched the internet for reviews but most are from couples in the Chicago/IL area. Would LOVE feedback from anyone in the MA area that has used them!!

Thank you!!

Re: George Street Photography - Boston, MA (Need Helpful Feedback!)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_george-street-photography-boston-ma-need-helpful-feedback?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:5b2b5f8a-13c9-48fb-8bc8-fb0d6c20a55fPost:d72b6418-56bd-431b-a251-81f2cca68283">George Street Photography - Boston, MA (Need Helpful Feedback!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have about a day to decide whether or not to book George Street Photography & Videography. I've searched the internet for reviews but most are from couples in the Chicago/IL area. Would LOVE feedback from anyone in the MA area that has used them!! Thank you!!
    Posted by misty2o3[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I was wondering if you went with them? </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_george-street-photography-boston-ma-need-helpful-feedback?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:5b2b5f8a-13c9-48fb-8bc8-fb0d6c20a55fPost:bb23d92b-24fd-4aa8-ac10-d107588f6061">Re: George Street Photography - Boston, MA (Need Helpful Feedback!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to George Street Photography - Boston, MA (Need Helpful Feedback!) : I was wondering if you went with them? 
    Posted by gberga[/QUOTE]

I haven't yet. I had until the end of March to get a deal they had going on. At this point we didnt sign the contract. I had too many doubts & no feedback or reviews from the area to help subside my fears with hiring them. We are meeting with another reasonably priced photographer in the area in the mean time.
  • I had a weird interaction with them, got a bad feeling and moved on. I had a voicemail from a woman named Tori. Called back the number and was talking to Tori, when call waiting went off. I switched over and it was a woman with a different voice named Tori from George street..... I asked if there were two Toris and she fumbled for a few seconds, then said at they make appointments for each other sometimes using each others names. Weird.
  • My friend is usng them for her wedding this weekend. So far she's a little freaked out. She was told when she booked that the photographer would contact her and meet with her the week before the wedding. When she finally got in touch with them she was told that he couldn't meet with her, and to just fill out a form with the photos she would like. She's not very confident in this, I'm curious to see how it all goes!
  • I ended up going with someone different, but a girl at work is still considering using them. Archerstart, Please let us know how the wedding this weekend goes! Very Curious!

• aed23aed23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I booked the photographer Natalie through them but my wedding isn't until next year. Let me know what you hear! Thnx
    misty2o3 said:

I ended up going with someone different, but a girl at work is still considering using them. Archerstart, Please let us know how the wedding this weekend goes! Very Curious!

• Well from what I can tell everything went fine, I visited the bride in her suite before they left  for the ceremony and he was there taking pictures, and he stayed to the very end of the night. I haven't had a chance to ask what her overall thoughts were, but I know he showed up at least, and seemed friendly and unobtrustive.
  • I met with them and their services look incredible (especially the videography), but their contract is INSANE. They have a hugely broad indemnity clause that could really screw you. I absolutely couldn't sign it, and because they're such a large company they refuse to change any of the stuff that bothered me. I'm sure it's really unlikely that anything bad would have happened and I would have needed to refer to the contract, but I still wasn't going to sign it.
    White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How did the photographer end up?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards