Connecticut
Options

~*~NEW YEAR ROLL CALL!!~*

I hope everyone had a great holiday!!! HAPPY 2010!!

Any new Knotties who recently got engaged over the hoiday? Lurkers? Our fabulous regulars?  Who is in the house?!?! Cool
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~*~NEW YEAR ROLL CALL!!~*

• Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am here!! Getting used to being back to work after a long break!! BOOO!

~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here!!! Back from performing for the holidays.  It's nice to be home!  I missed you ladies!!!  Only 4 months until my wedding.  Now I'm starting to get nervous and worry about everything that I need to get done! uggggggg!!!!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi ladies,
    I was lurking a few months ago lol. Anyway my name is Kelly nice meeting you all.  Me and my fiance got engaged on Christmas. His family came over from NYC and after they fell asleep just as it turned Christmas we were opening gifts and he had me looking under the tree and I was telling him I didn't see a thing then when I turned around he had the ring box open and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! We were both all smiles and excited. It was nice because it was our first Christmas in our first house! So let the planning begin! It will be hard because we did just get a house and all but it will be fun! I plan on going to the bridal show at the expo center coming up.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here! I took a break for a while since grad school started back up- then the new Knot and my Mac were not getting along well.  I'm glad it's 2010 and people will stop giving me weird looks when I tell them we're getting married in 2011!
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_new-year-roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:3cdcbe83-81e7-4733-b5a5-48412a90940aPost:5d4d53de-9205-4740-b80b-c93afe7ceecc">Re: ~*~NEW YEAR ROLL CALL!!~*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies, I was lurking a few months ago lol. Anyway my name is Kelly nice meeting you all.  Me and my fiance got engaged on Christmas. His family came over from NYC and after they fell asleep just as it turned Christmas we were opening gifts and he had me looking under the tree and I was telling him I didn't see a thing then when I turned around he had the ring box open and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! We were both all smiles and excited. It was nice because it was our first Christmas in our first house! So let the planning begin! It will be hard because we did just get a house and all but it will be fun! I plan on going to the bridal show at the expo center coming up.  
    Posted by KellyJayD[/QUOTE]

CONGRATS & Welcome!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_new-year-roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:3cdcbe83-81e7-4733-b5a5-48412a90940aPost:b5ec349f-2b5b-4fa3-b398-80ade18c4295">Re: ~*~NEW YEAR ROLL CALL!!~*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here! I took a break for a while since grad school started back up- then the new Knot and my Mac were not getting along well.  I'm glad it's 2010 and people will stop giving me weird looks when I tell them we're getting married in 2011!
    Posted by Vanessa630[/QUOTE]

LOL I hear that! I am so happy to finally say we are getting married next year! Wooot!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    tanneg2010tanneg2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy New Year!!!!  130 days until my wedding!  So excited!  Two big checks for me this weekend...invitations and cake.  So much more to do!!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    here, back at work for 2010. best thing about this week is that tomorrow going to NYC with mom and sister  to hopefully order my dress!!!

happy new year everyone!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies!! I have the month of January off from classes (don't hate me, please!!) so hopefully I'll be around a bit more.

Had a catastrophe with the wedding invitations and paper products last night- vibes that I fixed everything so I can start assembly!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here! Not liking that it's Monday.. and the 1st full work week in a while with no light at the end of the tunnel for extra days off til Memorial Day Weekend! Eek! I've never worked at a company that gives us Presidents Day or MLK Jr Day off.. I always go from New Years til Memorial Day Weekend.. zero fun!

Congrats to KellyJayD! Welcome! The girls on this board are awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning Ladies!! Kim I hear ya! I am getting used to the back to work stuff too boooooo...
    KellyJay that is such a sweet engagement story! Congratulations and welcome! 
    I am happy to finally say I am getting married THIS YEAR! Almost at the 5 mth mark! wow crazy! That means a year and a half on this board! I'm an oldie!
  • Options
    PRLJMBPRLJMB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey hey there.  Here as usual.  I'm getting married Saturday. Can't believe its finally here!  I'm like a chicken with my head cut off trying to plan how to pack everything etc ahhh lol

congrats on your engagement! and happy new year to all!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL Kaila! An oldie! I've been here for 2 years, guess I'm an oldie right along with you. Can't believe it's our year, finally!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_new-year-roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:3cdcbe83-81e7-4733-b5a5-48412a90940aPost:c9a1d005-7c1b-448f-8e55-385387e34614">Re: ~*~NEW YEAR ROLL CALL!!~*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here! Not liking that it's Monday.. and the 1st full work week in a while with no light at the end of the tunnel for extra days off til Memorial Day Weekend! Eek! I've never worked at a company that gives us Presidents Day or MLK Jr Day off.. I always go from New Years til Memorial Day Weekend.. zero fun! Congrats to KellyJayD! Welcome! The girls on this board are awesome!
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am here!  Happy that I got an extra 90 minutes this morning.  DH and I were up late watching our wedding video last night!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here!  Only 47 days until my wedding... i'm starting to get really stressed and the nightmares about the big day have begun! 

Congrats KellyJayD on the engagment and welcome to the board!
  • Options
    jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm late... as always. And Mel, I don't have classes til the last week of January, too!! So I'll be working/interning more this month. D: Boo. But I'll definitely be around more!

Hope everyone had a great holiday!!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • Options
    mando3198mando3198 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy New Year ladies. I'm a former lurker, hoping to become more of a regular. I'm at work counting down the minutes until the end of the day. One more student to see, then i am out of here! It was so hard to get motivated today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey girls! I hope everyone had a wonderful new years eve!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hey Ladies!  Happy New Year!! 

Is it just me or does it ALWAYS seem like it's a Monday?!?!?!?  As if that's not bad enough, 2 idiots got in an accident on the Merritt this morning in New Canaan and totally made me late for work!! 

Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • Options
    romyjm8romyjm8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy 2010! 

I feel like I haven't been on in so long, but work has finally started to slow down a little.

Down to 96 days and have SO much to do!

Congrats to the new Knotties & to the ones getting married soon.
  • Options
    AmberLyn9AmberLyn9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with it being Monday! My next day off is Memorial Day too!

I can also say I'm getting married THIS year, finally! So much left to do!

Welcome to the new ladies! You'll love these Knotties. They are so helpful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here, back at work from holiday vacation.  Soo excited to say "I'm getting married this year!"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm usually a lurker but I will probably have more questions as the year progresses. 
    Thanks for always having the answers!
    Michelle
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy new year everyone and welcome the new knottie....I started my new position today with such a headache never been yelled at so much in my life. But I cant give up now 8 months till the wedding, just sent the depost for Jane ( just for you) so maybe 2010 can get better!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_new-year-roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:3cdcbe83-81e7-4733-b5a5-48412a90940aPost:2c09ff6a-1e6c-4016-83ef-64087cdfd848">Re: ~*~NEW YEAR ROLL CALL!!~*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy new year everyone and welcome the new knottie....I started my new position today with such a headache never been yelled at so much in my life. But I cant give up now 8 months till the wedding, just sent the depost for Jane ( just for you) so maybe 2010 can get better!
    Posted by sloanacz[/QUOTE]

Yay for Jane! Just set up my appointment with her!!! Wooot!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    JBelle7757JBelle7757 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm new, and have been lurking, but will hopefully post more and get to know you girls!

I'm Jessie, I'm engaged to Jon, and we're planning a May, 2011 wedding.  I am very excited but VERY OVERWHELMED!!! 

Happy New Year!

• Options
    vmendenhallvmendenhall member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here !!!!!!!!! i'm late... but better late then never :)

Ahhhhh I am a little  under 3 months and have lots of little things to do ... I can't believe it !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    late, but here :)  and counting the damn days until our "official" honeymoon in march!  ahhhhhhh i want it to be here NOW!
  • Options
    MLBarker80MLBarker80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello ladies....I'm here and can't wait until November 6, 2010. When the ball dropped my FI kissed me and I said "we're getting married this year!" He smiled and then rolled his eyes... just like him! 

Congrats to KellyJay for their engagment.  I know what it feels like to move into a new house and plan a wedding...I'm doing that right now....It's a lot but a lot of GREAT things!

Good Luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards