Wedding Woes

Who's your daddy?

Dear Prudence,
I am the middle of three boys and we are all in our 20s. Our parents separated shortly after my younger brother was born and eventually they went through a bitter divorce. Recently, my father, brothers, and I went to a camping-style family wedding together. The facilities were spartan and we all ended up in a communal shower. I'm sure this was the first time all four of us were naked together, and it was certainly the first time I'd seen my younger brother naked since he was little. In the shower, there was a definite "one of these things is not like the other" moment. While my older brother, dad, and myself have fairly similar, if modest, endowments, my younger brother's male parts were noticeably different (and "better") than ours in almost every way possible: size, shape, even complexion (!). It was like seeing a great white whale breaching alongside dolphins. None of us look strikingly like our parents, but we are clearly brothers, except for this newly discovered alien appendage on my younger brother. At the reception, my older brother brought this up to me immediately, and we worked out the theory that mom had an affair that gave rise to my baby brother, and his decidedly different genitalia, and the divorce. I don't think full brothers could have such variation, and the fact that my younger brother's package is a definite upgrade plays into the theory that maybe mom was shopping around for a better deal. We'd really like to get to the bottom of this, but we're not sure how to broach this already difficult topic with either parent when our only evidence consists of this sensitive observation.

—No Ahab

Re: Who's your daddy?

• MrsConn, stop obsessing about your brother's d!ck. it's not healthy.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  •  

Dear Prudence,
    It was like seeing a great white whale breaching alongside dolphins.

I'm dying.
  • baconsmom said:
    Seriously? 

Men have issues, yo. I can't imagine staring at a sister's boobs and being all, "Well, where did you get those?" 
    Word.  I got the biggest boobs by at least 2-3 cup sizes and I don't think either of my sisters have ever questioned my parentage. And I've never questioned theirs either.
  • VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited May 2013
    Maybe it's from their mother's side of the family. They need to go ask to see their maternal uncles, male cousins and grandfathers dicks to compare. *eyeroll*
  • Wha...?

Also, I'd like to hear more about this camping-style family wedding. 
  • WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

seriously, camping style wedding makes me think of the meat buffet wedding.

also, ditto on the issues. men really look? and then look to the point of scrutiny? weird.

• baconsmom said:
    Seriously? 

Men have issues, yo. I can't imagine staring at a sister's boobs and being all, "Well, where did you get those?" 
    My mom does that all the time. She didn't get hers until after kids, I got mine young. Apparently I take after my dad's mom. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • But she says it teasingly and all looking is done with clothing on. :) So a little different.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards