Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF/LFF

Good Morning,

Forgive me if this has been started elsewhere (this new board's kinda mixed up).

I'm giving the Knot both FFF and LFF. I hate a lot of the new bits, but also like a lot of the new bits.

and if FFF has been taken away as well, sorry KG, but that really sucks.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FFF/LFF

• Options

I Flame the person who Stole my purse last friday! and possibly this whole week.

but also love the person that found my wallet and Ihome and found me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    I flame the idea of having your guests fund part of your wedding by paying you to stay in the building you're renting.

• Options
    And unrelated to TK I flame Brent D. Shaw for writing this effing monolith of a monograph.  Every single time I try to get through it I start to get a migraine.  Your 900 page book is about 700 pages too long.

• Options
    FFF for all those who post a question but don't actually want any answers that aren't their opinions repeated back to them.
  • Options
    thejucheideathejucheidea member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2013

I flame the protester I debated at Planned Parenthood yesterday who told me that his protest wasn't Christianity-based but then told me that Christ could save my soul if I was willing to repent, but if not, I was going to writhe in hellfire for eternity.

I flame the same protester for telling me that evolution is a sinful 'hypothesis' propagated by atheists and that scientists are turning away from it 'in droves'.

I also flame the protester's wife for threatening me because I called the cops on them when they were clearly breaking the law by using voice amplifying devices within the Metro Nashville city limits.

I love the nurse practitioner in Planned Parenthood who told me I was awesome after I gave them specific statues within Nashville law so they could call the cops on the protesters more often, as she told me that they really upset the patients and practitioners by telling them they're going to 'burn in hellfire' for their own personal choices.

I love my fiance who said that we need to figure out what we want our signs to say when we go counterprotest, as we met via a mutual hatred of something (Scientology) that was so vehement that we felt the need to protest it.

• Options
    Afdsjkflajdkfl;as, Pele. I want those donuts!

LFFs for posters who take advice gracefully and thank/update us.

And loves to everyone in this thread because I'm in a good mood and have no flames!
  • Options
    Pele and everyone who quotes that picture I'm going to report you for abuse if you don't stop it right now because I work one block away from a donut shop.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    We have interns during the summer.  All through the summer, they buy donuts every Friday trying to get people to come meet them and chat.  They don't start until next week.  I flame the clerks I haven't met yet because they should've started this week and brought me a donut.
  • Options
    AddieL73 said:
    I flame Pele b/c I am trying out only a smoothie for breakfast eating plan for a few weeks, and she goes and posts cocking donuts. Cock you, Pele! 

... I have found my new expletive of choice.
    Yes, I'm using it for all my swears now b/c I think it's absurd that TK is now *******ing out words like shiiiit but cock is ok. So until they take it away from me......
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I can't decide if this is FFF or LFF... but I have to share: my FI went across the country with his 3 best buds for baseball, hiking, and then a couple days in Vegas at the end for his bachelor party. I got a text at 3am saying he left his wallet in the Grand Canyon! So now they're all in Vegas, stuck. I spent ~$100 overnighting his passport. As soon as I did, his wallet was found 5 hours away in a Wendys. So now they have to either wait ~24 hours for the passport to show up, or drive ~10 hours to go get the wallet! He can't drive himself, because of not having a license. And they're all flying out of Vegas together Sunday.

It's definitely humorous, but I'm also very sad for him! I wish he was having a better time :/ Though, I am happy the wallet was found at least.

So FFF/LFF ALL of that!
  • Options
    Since we're all talking about food at work, my office and hallway suddenly overwhelmingly smell of ham.  WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND HERE.
  • Options
    FFF to my old ticker coming back and to myself for being too lazy to figure out how to get rid of it again for the time being.

and FFF to my boss who wants me to type up her old handwritten notes in ALL CAPS. My eyes are currently burning as it looks like I'm shouting all across this word doc...
    photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
  • Options
    FFF to my old ticker coming back and to myself for being too lazy to figure out how to get rid of it again for the time being.

and FFF to my boss who wants me to type up her old handwritten notes in ALL CAPS. My eyes are currently burning as it looks like I'm shouting all across this word doc...
    I don't know why this made me laugh so hard!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    wittykitty14wittykitty14 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2013

I flame my tank top with the shelf bra that I'm wearing right now.  The shirt is the right size, but the shelf is way too small for my boobs.  I flame my boobs for being insubordinate and unwilling to compromise.  They don't want to stay in.  I feel like a slut. 

ETA: Bahaha, apparently I can't call myself a sl*t! 

ETA: I'm so confused, now it lets me say it!!!

• Options
    I flame Kristan, who I thought was getting to be a good friend of mine, but who apparently is trying to scar me for life repeatedly this week. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Lisa, that sucks. Poor guy!
  • Options

I flame my tank top with the shelf bra that I'm wearing right now.  The shirt is the right size, but the shelf is way too small for my boobs.  I flame my boobs for being insubordinate and unwilling to compromise.  They don't want to stay in.  I feel like a slut. 

ETA: Bahaha, apparently I can't call myself a sl*t! 

ETA: I'm so confused, now it lets me say it!!!

I've always had that problem. I can't buy anything with a shelf bra anymore because it cuts funny or I have to keep the shirt really low.
  • Options
    Hahaha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards