Christian Weddings

Happy Friday!!!

What are you ladies up to this weekend?

I just got a VERY exciting email from Cards&Pockets: "This email has been sent to inform you that your order has been updated to a status of Shipped." Ah!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! That means I will hopefully get them Monday or Tuesday! Yay!!!!

This weekend I am going to hopefully make a bunch of progress on my assorted wedding-related projects. I do not want to leave them until the last minute like I normally do with projects! Hopefully I will finish securing the brooches to my bouquet this weekend, and finish it off, I hope. I have all the things to make the MOH & BM bouquets, so I might be able to get those done too. And, of course, laundry.

Re: Happy Friday!!!

• Saturday: -going to a local wine festival with MIL tomorrow afternoon then to a cookout at one of DH's friends

Sunday: work at a PT job then hoping to cook some for the upcoming week, walk with my puppy

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This weekend is a long weekend in Canada :) Yay for 3 day weekends!

Tonight I am watching my sister's kids, so that she and her SO can have a date night, he's going out of town for work and doesn't know when he'll be back, could be gone for up to 3 months.

Tomorrow my FI and I are taking my engagement ring in to get checked (to keep the warranty valid) and we'll look for wedding bands at the same time! Then Saturday night my family is doing our family birthday parties. Me and my 2 sisters are all born in May, and my dad and sis' SO are June, so I think there will be 16 of us getting together, including my Grandpa, who is in town from Alberta :)

Sunday not quite sure what our plans are yet, maybe a quite day, and maybe starting to design/make our invitations.

Monday I'm going dress shopping :) So excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

• rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    Today: working all day. Finally got to scrub in on a surgery, which was awesome.

Tomorrow: my off day! During my surgical rotation, I only get one day off per week. I'm so excited to let the sun come up before waking up.

Sunday: back to work. I'm missing the last sunday school session for the school year (we teach middle schoolers). And I'm on call, so the absolute earliest I can leave the hospital is 7pm.
    Anniversary
  • This evening DH and I are staying in.  We need to talk now that he's finished all his fellowship interviews.

Saturday???

Sunday: double "date" at our favorite seafood place.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Today: Shopping and cleaning house.
    Tomorrow: Picking up my friends who are staying over, having a picnic and flying kites
    Sunday: Walking up and heading to Tahoe! Whoot.  Then homework lol.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards