Chit Chat
Options

Worse than pregnant bridesmaids

misshart00misshart00 member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited May 2013 in Chit Chat

I saw this on Facebook today. I don't know how true it is, but how sad for this photographer. Apparently all female photographers have to stop working for 9 months if they want to have a kid.

Brides already think they can control their bridesmaids lives. Now they think they can control their vendors lives?

Re: Worse than pregnant bridesmaids

• Options
    There is no link :(
    There should be a picture.  Is it no showing up?
  • Options
    misshart00misshart00 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2013

Can you see it now?

Except it's tiny. Grr.

• Options
    THIS MAKES ME HATE HUMANS
  • Options
    I have no words. That photographer just happened to have dodged a bullet.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Bahahaha!!  Stupid people make me laugh.  Please tell me the photographer is actually due in November or something, and would only be halfway along or something during the summer

• Options
    If I were the photographer, I would simply reply.... "No, thank you for self-identifying.  No further communication is necessary.  I don't work with monsters." Buh Bye....
  • Options
    I can't wait til this gets around so we can hear the bride's excuse for behaving this way. That is so awful!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    amalamaamalama member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    Oh wow! I have actually wondered about how that works for photographers. Not that they should take the whole nine months off but that must be tough to plan for when they're trying to get pregnant, do they just not take any weddings until they know that month won't be when they're due?

One of my photographers (it's a 2 person team, both women) just had a baby and the other just announced her pregnancy on FB and their blog, so I assume she's at least a couple months along. Our wedding is in August but I assume they know what they're doing and it'll be fine!

I also was just in a wedding a couple weekends ago that had a husband/wife photography team and the wife was I think 20ish weeks pregnant with twins! And again, it was fine!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Please, please, please don't be true.  How insane!  If my photographer was pregnant, the thought wouldn't cross my mind that they are "stealing the show". 

• Options
    My photographer is going to be very pregnant at my wedding. When she announced it on facebook, I sent her a quick message confirming that she was still going to be working in September and she said she would but she would just be huge. No big deal, I'll make sure we have lots of shady places to sit and cold drinks for her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MuppetFanMuppetFan member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2013
    Baloney. My friend's photographer was right around 8 months for her wedding...maybe a bit later. It was understood that in the event of early delivery, they had a back up photographer available.

Kristan, I'm elated that my best friend is pregnant. Why would anyone else care?/
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Options
    What in the actual fuck? This has got to be fake.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Options
    I unfortunately know people who are this fucking nuts (the person who posted that - not the photographer!) It makes me sad for the human race. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards