Fiance? Ryan
    How long have you been together? almost 2 years
    How long have you been engaged? 4 months
    Wedding Date? 1/18/14
    Venue? church/Patton's Lodge in Waynesville
    Wedding colors? royal blue/silver/white
    Intersting element at your wedding? us! LOL
    Where is your honeymoon? don't know yet
    What are you most excited for? to start the next chapters in our lives; I've been wanting to marry this man since high school! HAHA
  • You? Trish
    Fiance? Chris
    How long have you been together? 2 years
    How long have you been engaged? 7 months
    Wedding Date? May 17th, 2014
    Venue? The Meadows
    Wedding colors? Pink, Silver, Light Grey and White
    Intersting element at your wedding? I am getting married in the oldest church in Cincinnati. It also has the longest aisle.
    Where is your honeymoon? TBD
    What are you most excited for?
    To spend the rest of my life with my fiance!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You - Nicole :)
    Fiance - Justin
    How long have you been together - About 3 and 1/2 years!
    How long have you been engaged - Almost 2 weeks!!!!
    Wedding Date - Mayish 2014 haha
    Venue - Either somewhere outside in Cincy or on a beach
    Wedding colors - no idea!
    Intersting element at your wedding - Could be a beach wedding so that would be interesting
    Where is your honeymoon - Justin is taking care of that so no idea
    What are you most excited for - Celebrating the happiest moment of my life with my friends, family, and of course my man!!!!
  • You? Angel Fiance? Jesiah How long have you been together? 2 years How long have you been engaged? 11 days!! Wedding Date? fingers crossed May 31st, 2014 Venue? fingers more tightly crossed Vinekolet Winery Wedding colors? Lillac, White and Gold Intersting element at your wedding? The venue itself!! All those beautiful vines.. Where is your honeymoon? TBA What are you most excited for? Delicious wines and a good time with family and friends!!
  • You- Ashley Fiancé- Brandon How long together- 3.5 years How long engaged- 4 months Wedding date- March 29,2014 Venue- Faith Christian Center/The Madison Wedding colors- black and purple Interesting element- still deciding Honeymoon- still looking Most excited for the ceremony and then the wonderful celebration with all our friends and family
  • mlss903mlss903 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    You? melissa
    Fiance? jason
    How long have you been together? two years
    How long have you been engaged? officially? since january ;)
    Wedding Date? september 2014 (ish)
    Venue? tbd!
    Wedding colors? champagne/glitter
    Interesting element at your wedding? i'm sure there will be MANY.
    Where is your honeymoon? we are doing something more like a "staycation" after the wedding :)
    What are you most excited for? reading our vows, hearing our friends' toasts, smiling & laughing with the people we love, etc. 
  • Congratulations!  Just a heads up, you might want to start looking into venues soon if you are planning September 2014, this is the most popular month and a lot of venues will book a year in advance.  Might wanna get started so you can get the venue you want!
  • Love the Madison!  Did you go to Fabulous Bridal for your dress?
  • Did you end up going with Schindler Banquet Center?  I LOVE that venue!  But they don't allow alcohol :(
  • You? Cathy
    Fiance? Nick
    How long have you been together? 3 years
    How long have you been engaged? 1 year
    Wedding Date? Sept 14, 2013
    Venue? St. Aloysius Gonzaga/Aston Oaks
    Wedding colors? plum, ivory, and yellow
    Intersting element at your wedding? We are having a cookie table, as well as a cupcake tower. The cookie table is a tradition of my fiance's family back in PA, all the mom's, aunts, and grandma's make their families favorite cookies to share on the dessert table. 
    Where is your honeymoon? Sanibel Island 
    What are you most excited for? 
    To celebrate our love with all our friends and family. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards