November 2013 Weddings

any new checks for you guys

I got my invites in this past week so happy they look great 
and I had my 6 month check up with my event planner (the venue i have gives us one) even though i only have 5 1/2 months
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: any new checks for you guys

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    That's great . I as well got my invites in the mail and the florist is paid off .. Thanks to the parents wedding is closer to being paid off... I am happy ... But that might change if we have to add to the guest list

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • SMP, I love that death cab song.

We are going to Houston next week to nail down a lot of the details - invitations, cake, flowers, get my dress fittings started and hopefully pick a veil... and hopefully look at bridesmaids dresses and get that taken care of.

Not quite a "check" but, people have started buying off the registry and I am really excited about that. My parents sent us an early gift of the comforter/sham set I had wanted :) 

My family friends are throwing us a shower a week from today!! :) I'm so excited.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• We also got our invites this week. They came out so gorgeous. And we picked our DJ which was terribly challenging.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @sarahdactyl how exciting! My showers are in July and August so I still have some time but I can't wait to see everyone.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I bought my wedding shoes a couple weekends ago. I keep on forgetting to take a picture of them but they are dark navy with a kitten heel. I wanted flats but it was proving to be a difficult task to find flats that I liked.

I also started buying some cute things for a bridesmaid brunch I'm throwing in a few weeks. It's pretty casual and just a get together so we can hang out and the girls can get to know each other. I'm excited for it! 

• I bought my dress today I went to David's Bridal with my mom and future step-MIL, bridesmaids, flower girls and my one bridesmaids teenage daughter along as a "fashion consultant" :) I will add a picture to the share your dress discussion if anyone wants to see it. I also got my veil and blusher, and hair piece, as well as cute wreath for the flower girls to wear.

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards