April 2013 Weddings

Send a thank you card or not?

I know, I should be done with these already......

We had a destination wedding and each of our guests was given a gable box full of goodies when they checked into their hotel.  Inside was a hand-written note, thanking them for taking time out of their busy schedule to attend our wedding and letting them know how happy it made us for them to be there to celebrate with us. 

There were a few guests who didn't give us a card or gift, which is fine.  (We honestly weren't expecting anything since people spent so much just to be there in the first place.)  My question is - since I already wrote a thank you note, thanking them for being there and letting them know how much it meant to us for them to come, should I send them another thank you note now that the wedding is over?  It would basically be sending the exact same note to them twice.  I'm leaning towards not sending the note because I've already thanked them for being there, but I don't know if that would make them feel bad or not.  If I send a second note, what should I write in it that I haven't already said in the first note?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
RSVP Deadline: March 8th

Re: Send a thank you card or not?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards