Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

myVegas - Facebook

ktbabe530ktbabe530 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited May 2013 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Does anyone play the myVegas game on Facebook?  

I got enough points to book a free night in a tower suite at the Mirage!  We can't wait to check it out.  We are getting married at the Mirage (ceremony and reception) and we are thinking of booking the tower suite for the week.  So, this will give us a good idea if we want to spend that kind of money for the hotel that week.

Anyway, the game is a great way to earn some free stuff! 
We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 

Re: myVegas - Facebook

• Options
    I wanted to but can't on my iPad :(
    Unless there's an app? How much do you have to play to get a free night?!
  • Options
    ktbabe530ktbabe530 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited May 2013
    They so need an app!  I don't think they have one yet.  It was 175,000 points, maybe took me a few months.  I usually have it up in the background while I'm at work.
  • Options
    I need to start playing again!! I was playing a lot a couple months ago but then I stopped!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    I keep forgetting to play! I only have 40,000lp which is enough to give me a free drink or something, haha! But I'm not leaving until September, so I still have time.
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I use to play a lot because I was planning on using the points to book our suite. However with this recent update, the cost to claim the rewards have practically doubled and the rewards itself is half as good (before 2 nights, now 1 night and valid on specific days only)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cet424cet424 member
    First Comment
    My aunt just cashed hers in last night.....she got one free night at MB, $75 food/ drink credit, 2 brunches w bottomless mimosas and bloody marys and 2 cocktails...she scored big time! im pretty sure i will get maybe a free drink...heres to hard core playing for 2 more months! :)
  • Options
    Thanks! Now I will be playing to try and get some comps!
  • Options
    sunni96sunni96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper First Answer
    Me too. Thanks for sharing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been playing and hoping to get some free food items or possibly a show for September. I'm at 75,000 LP's right now. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies - are you all still playing this? I've just started (am only at 4,000 LP's) but I read that sharing chip gifts etc with friends on facebook is a great way of getting extra chips and rewards. I don't want to continually hassle my friends on facebook with these posts/invites (I know how annoying it is to receive invites from other games) so I wondered whether it was worth us adding each other as friends so we can send these things to each other and benefit from them? I know there are strategy sites with forums that connect people for this purpose but I don't really want to add a load of strangers as my friends, whereas you girls I don't consider strangers! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Options
    Jimanie, I play and will totally add you because I know you aren't a creeper! :D
  • Options
    Fab, don't know if you can find me on there, I may have my privacy set too high, I'll PM you details!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ok, let me see if I can and we can go from there :D
  • Options
    Me too! Umm... I think you can probably figure out my name.
  • Options

I'll add you too @jiimanie! i'll message you my full name

If anyone else wants an add just PM me!

• Options
    Y'all can add me too! I don't know anyone else who plays it and I'm all about free stuff! My email to look me up is ascubacutie@yahoo.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You girls can add me too. PM for my name. I love myvegas...just scored 2 free nights at Luxor :)
  • Options
    You can add me as well! My email is samlovvesyoumuah@aol.com....I need as many points as possible! lol the more friends the better
  • Options
    I play to! Would love friends on there to add up on my points I will pm everyone my fb name n we can all get collecting faster ya!
  • Options
    Awesome! I'm so glad I had this idea :)

Thanks for those who have PM'd me and added/accepted me, @samlovvesyoumuah and @shoebunnie I have sent you friend requests!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Accepted! :] yay thanks

• Options
    Thank you too! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

cuetxpie said:

I use to play a lot because I was planning on using the points to book our suite. However with this recent update, the cost to claim the rewards have practically doubled and the rewards itself is half as good (before 2 nights, now 1 night and valid on specific days only)

I've only just started playing, didn't realise there was a cost to claim the reward. So, for example, if you manage to get a free night how much do you pay to claim it?

• Options
    I think ahead was talking about the amount of points it takes to claim them. It doesn't cost any money .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just cashed in for bogo unlimited 5 day monorail passes and bogo Zumanity tickets
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think ahead was talking about the amount of points it takes to claim them. It doesn't cost any money .

ah right great. Just seems to good to be true that you can play a little game on facebook and get free nights in expensive hotels. I'll keep going

• Options
    Hey ladies! I just requested @Jiimanie, @shoebunnie and @samlovvesyoumuah. @connor1975...I couldn't find you :(
  • Options
    Hmm this is a good idea. no one else I know plays it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Ladies!  PM me if you want to add me on facebook.  I play ALL the time, I love it!  

We did the Tower suite and more recently got 2 free nights at Monte Carlo.  It takes a bit of time to call and book (maybe 20 min or so), but check in has been easy and they haven't charged tax or resort fee!  So, it really is totally free.  They will ask for your MLife players card number when you make the reservations for rooms.  

There is also an app, so if you do like 2 for 1 drinks, you can pull it up on the app at the bar and redeem it that way.  I've also seen the square bar codes on signs at the MGM/Mirage properties, if you scan it with the app you get coins.  
  • Options
    There is an app finally!!!  However, only the in the States and only on Android for now...I'm patiently waiting for the iPhone one!

http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/2013/10/30/03749/024/vegas-travel/The+myVEGAS+App+Is+Finally+Here
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards