Favors

Edible favor help

I’m trying to figure out what favor to give out for my wedding. Our theme is over the moon in love and the only thing I can think of is to get a whole bunch of boxes of moon pies and give those out, but is that cheap or cheesey? Any other good candies I’m not thinking of? I'm not opposed to star candies either.

Re: Edible favor help

• Starburst? 

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment

How about going to a candy shop and ordering molded chocolates in moon and star shapes?

Otherwise, you could attach a moon shaped tag to a favor box filled with any type of candy or edible treat that you'd like.

Honestly, favors don't have to reflect your "theme" at all.

• What about getting a moon cookie cutter & make cookies?
  • Styxamo said:

I’m trying to figure out what favor to give out for my wedding. Our theme is over the moon in love and the only thing I can think of is to get a whole bunch of boxes of moon pies and give those out, but is that cheap or cheesey? Any other good candies I’m not thinking of? I'm not opposed to star candies either.

In what other ways does your theme play out in the wedding?  Is it necessary for the favors to relate to the theme?  For me, a simple box of truffles or good chocolate would be great!
  • Thanks ladies.
  • What's a moon pie?  Is that like a whoopie pie?  If so, I say yum.
  • I think the moon pie is cute but I would put them in a cuter bag.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards