2»

Re: Paging any Knot God

• Options
    @MuppetFan you're awesome!
  • Options
    ok so log into your regular acct.

I think I got you back.
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Options
    You should be back

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay!

@MuppetFan 4 Knot God (that will be my campaign slogan should there ever be a TK election)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Options
    We learned something new!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MuppetFanMuppetFan member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2013
    So, anyway. If any KG has any beef with me for that, I tried to make this really transparent. Not trying to mess with anyone...

You can re-ban her tomorrow <grin>
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Options
    kristbot said:
    Yay!

@MuppetFan 4 Knot God (that will be my campaign slogan should there ever be a TK election)
    That would be the worst job ever. I would have to anti-campaign on that one. I'm glad I could get you back though.
    image   imageimage

• Options
    MuppetFan said:
    So, anyway. If any KG has any beef with me for that, I tried to make this really transparent. Not trying to mess with anyone...

You can re-ban her tomorrow <grin>
    Yeah, I agree that we were completely transparent. If the KGs want to re-ban tomorrow they obviously can. It would kind of be counter-productive considering they gave me two new boards to mod today, though.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    Good to know my "powers" will be used once in my mod-life.
    image   imageimage

• Options
    Man, I only got like 10 minutes to molest her wall while she was banned.  Life is so unfair.
    Now Pele, we all know this will not be the last time you molest me.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    kristbot said:
    Man, I only got like 10 minutes to molest her wall while she was banned.  Life is so unfair.
    Now Pele, we all know this will not be the last time you molest me.
    Creeeeepy! I love it.
  • Options
    @kristbot - I do not see anything in the queues for you this morning and am not sure exactly why you were banned. Will check in with the team on this one.
  • Options

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Hey @kristbot -- I think they were testing new filters last night - "bot" might have been one of them, and might be why you were banned. This word was removed, so you should be set. Will double check things though!
  • Options
    Thanks @KnotJackie! If you talk to @MuppetFan and @HobokenBride2012 when they looked at the change queue last night it looked to them like I was banned by the WW mod, accidentally.
  • Options

Hi guys -

YES, it was an accident. Not that clicking on "ban" was an accident, but it was a matter of mistaken identity.

MANY APOLOGIES. MANY MANY. I rarely venture to other boards, but I realized today what I had done and was looking for a thread just like this.

~~~D'Anna & Ben~~~Married, and living the dream...

Love is all one needs for love.

• Options

@kristbot, @KnotPorsha, the '@' didn't allow me to get a notification, but I wanted to post here to let you know there wasn't any wrongdoing. kristbot never even posted on WW, let alone posted anything that would warrant a banning. Hopefully that clears the air.

~~~D'Anna & Ben~~~Married, and living the dream...

Love is all one needs for love.

• Options
    edited May 2013
    @ladybug608 I will let tech know that your notifications are not working. Thanks!

ETA: Are any @tag mentions listed when you click the notifications button? Just want to see if it is only the mini pop up that is not working.
  • Options
    I figured so much
    image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards