New York-Western

limo services

Does anyone have any recommendations for limo services? Zoladz seems to be the only company with rates online.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: limo services

• Check out affordable limo service. They don't have rates online, but we worked with Mike (he's better via phone than email) and their rates were fantastic. Cleanest limos out of all the ones we looked at and our driver was great! We used them for our wedding and recommend them to everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

image140 Invited
    image107 Ready to Party
    image33 Missing Out
  • We went with Giorgio's Limo and they were great- showed up exactly on time! They also had pretty affordable prices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we went with Status and were so happy with them.  Our driver was so friendly (called all the bridesmaids "angels" throughout the day - "are my angels ready to go?"  "alright, we're ready for the angels to get out now", etc)  He was professional, on time, and so accommodating.  Limo was clean and well-kept.

• We also used Status for our wedding last year. Our driver was great, and they will work to meet or beat any competitors' price. We ended up getting a our limo for under $500.
  • thats so cute to call the bridesmaids angels! awwwwww.
  • We used Advantage Limo they were really great and the best deal we found at the time. We also ended up going about 45 min over on time and the driver didn't charge us 
  • I actually used affordable limo for my prom way back and they actually did such a good job I was planning on calling them back for my wedding. They were the cheapest I had gotten a quote from at the time and that's why I chose them then but very clean and excellent service.
  • Def affordable limo...have Jim as your driver, if you can help it! He was our driver, yesterday, for a wine tour....such a gentleman.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards