Nevada-Las Vegas

Back with Reviews 05/09

edited May 2013 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Hi Everyone, 

You have all been soooooooooooooooooooooooooo helpful with your reviews and advice so now its time to pay it forward:

Ceremony:  Caesar's Palace Classico Chapel A+++++
The ceremony blew me away!  My now husband (still weird to say that) and I have been together for 8 years.  We thought of the ceremony as more of a formality and did not expect much.  We did a civil ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful.  It was very touching and wound up being very emotional for us.  The guy that married us was wonderful!  He spoke very well and had some really sweet words.  While we were up there holding hands he asked us to remember the first time we met and how we looked and how we became best friends .. so emotional.  It was soooo hard not to cry.  My husband and I are were both filled up with tears and so were my guests.  The chapel was gorgeous!  I had them play music from a CD I brought and they played it as planned.  Nothing in the worlds can prepare you for the first time you see your future husband at the end of the aisle when they open those doors ... sooooo AMAZING :-)

PS- My wedding coordinator was Lindsay.  She was really sweet and helpful and always responded to my emails.

Flowers:  Ceasars A
I had really low expectations because all of the pictures that they have in their brochure were not nice at all.  To my surprise the flowers were perfect.  Exactly what I wanted!! I got a 24 red rose bouquet and my bridesmaids had a 12 white rose bouquet.   

Limos: Bell Trans A+
The limos were on time and took us where we wanted to go.  Everything went exactly as planned.  Very professional.  Anytime I reached out to them I always received a prompt response.  I paid the tip ahead of time which was nice and a highly recommend.  It was great to not have to worry about that on the actual day. 

Reception:  Skylofts at MGM A+++++++++++++++ X 100000000000000000000000000
There are no words to describe the quality of the service and suite that we had at the skylofts.  They accommodated every request I had and always answered my emails immediately and very professionally.  I emailed them at least 3 or 4 times a week and towards the end it was like every day and always heard back.  They ordered  a special beer that I wanted for my dad.  I found a picture of a wedding cake that I liked on Pinterest and sent it to them and they recreated it , EXACTLY like the picture.  I had a few tables with linens on them.  They wanted to charge me liker $300 including set up.  When I complained about the price the butler manager went out and bought the linens somewhere else for $5 a piece!!!  I had an IPOD instead of a DJ.  I had them man the ipod for certain moments (cake cutting, first dances, etc. ).  The did it all perfectly.  The bartender made sure everyone ALWAYS had a drink.  They were so professional and bent over backwards for us.  I would not have changed a thing!!  Flawless!! Its expensive but I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding here if you can afford it.  The food was AMAZING as well!!!! We had a skyloft with a balcony which I highly recommend.  Being outside with the view of the strip is amazing!

Re: Back with Reviews 05/09

• I am also getting married at Caesars in the Classico Chapel (June 14th) so I am so happy to read your reviews on the chapel and the flowers. Both are something that I have been worried about. Congrats on being a Mrs.!
  • fablovefablove member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Great reviews, CONGRATS!!
  • Congrats!

Just curious, what is the pricing on a skyloft?

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Thanks!!! 

Thursday night was 5,600 including tax but that was for the 3 bedroom with the plunge pool and balcony.  Food and liquor was pricy too .. wound up being $9K on top of the $5.6K.  I had 30 people - totally worth it :-)
  • For Caesars floral - did you go with a package that included your bouquets or did you pay separately? How much did they charge?
  • Hi Thanks for sharing, everything sounds fab. I'm getting married at Caesars in July and in the middle of trawling the net looking at pictures of bouquets! Would you have a picture of both yours and your bridesmaids bouquets you would be willing to share? I want my bouquet to be quite petite but then again not too petite so it's hard figuring out how many roses to go for, seeing a 12 and 24 would be a great help. Could I also ask how long your flowers lasted for? Did you spend a lot of time outside doing pictures, just trying to determine how long they will last in the heat and if I should consider a silk bouquet.
  • They charged me $175 for the 24 red rose boquet and  $100 for the 12 white rose boquet. I had the lowest end package so i had to pay for these.  I also paid $350 to have my own photographer there.

I dont have many pictures yet cuz i am still waiting for my prof ones and my friends only sent me a few... Ill attach what I have though of my boquet
  • mstiffimstiffi member
    First Comment First Anniversary

Thanks for the reviews!! It just reassures that well be in good hands on my wedding date!!  I'm getting married in the Classico Chapel on July 31,2013. Lindsay is my corrdinator as well.

• Thanks, you look gorgeous, I really love your dress.
  • Thank you! 

You will be in really good hands!! They are really great there.  Nothing to worry about.

Also - someone asked me about how long my flowers lasted.  They looked perfect the next morning still.  I would say they didnt start to fade until 24 hours later and even then it was only slightly. 

• fablovefablove member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    You looked beautiful! Love the stain glass window in the chapel!
  • Love the dress!! You look amazing!
  • Thanks for sharing! I'm using bells trans too for my wedding in 2 weeks! Glad to hear your plans went smoothly, thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks guys!!! Good luck to you all in your wedding planning.  It will be the best day of your lives and it will go by so quick :-)
  • Congratulations!!! I absolutely love your dress!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How many people did you have?

Im glad your experience was great!

• wrigleyvillewrigleyville member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited May 2013
    Thanks!!! 

Thursday night was 5,600 including tax but that was for the 3 bedroom with the plunge pool and balcony.  Food and liquor was pricy too .. wound up being $9K on top of the $5.6K.  I had 30 people - totally worth it :-)
    Holy balls...

Those Sky Lofts look amazing, and I would love to have my reception there, but nooooo way. ;)

HEYYYYY. Where did you get the pink Cadillac? We've been thinking of surprising FI's mom with an Elvis impersonator. Having the Caddy for pictures would be the trump card.
  • Also, your dress is gorgeous. It looks like it was custom-made for your figure. You look beautiful.
  • Thank you!!! 

Actually we didn't rent the pink Cadillac or the Elvis impersonator.  We went to take pictures at the Welcome to Las Vegas sign and he was there.  He charges $20 for you to take a picture with him and his car.  Kinda crazy but we liked the idea of having at least one picture with Elvis :-)
  • Holy balls...

Those Sky Lofts look amazing, and I would love to have my reception there, but nooooo way. ;)

HEYYYYY. Where did you get the pink Cadillac? We've been thinking of surprising FI's mom with an Elvis impersonator. Having the Caddy for pictures would be the trump card.
    You might be able to hook something up with Rev Roland and/or the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.  They do Elvis & Pink Cadillac ceremonies where you actually ride into the chapel in the car.  I'd bet they offer just photo stuff with it too.

http://www.vivalasvegasweddings.com/pink_caddy_wedding_new.html
    http://themobileminister.com/

Also, there's a place on the strip that rents cars that I often see a pink caddy in front of.  I want to say it's probably in that strip mall directly across the street from the entrance to Monte Carlo near the McDonalds, ABC, Hard Rock Cafe, etc. or perhaps in the next block north but definitely before Aria.  It's on the right (east) side of the strip.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards