August 2014 Weddings

2014-New Brides

Any recently engaged new brides getting married August of 2014??? COME ON DOWN, LETS CHAT!!!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: 2014-New Brides

• I'm getting married August 2014! I'm not exactly recently engaged (We got engaged August 2011), but I'm so excited to finally start planning this wedding!
  • Congrats honey i know im ready as well LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I'm getting married August 2014. Congrats on your engagement. Did you pick a venue yet??
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2014-weddings_2014-new-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3b20a1d1-4ef2-4e8c-9856-8bb945e82aa6Discussion:6f739e2d-57d7-46f1-a16a-bc461804c677Post:1319426e-faf0-4259-a0a7-bf5c44441c06">Re:2014New Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married August 2014. Congrats on your engagement. Did you pick a venue yet??
    Posted by christina723[/QUOTE]

<div>Congrats to you as well (IM GETTING SUPER EXCITED) and we are looking but its narrowed down to 3 places for me hopefully within the next 2 weeks we will have made a decision</div>

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Congrats to both of y'all! How much planning do you have done so far?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2014-weddings_2014-new-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3b20a1d1-4ef2-4e8c-9856-8bb945e82aa6Discussion:6f739e2d-57d7-46f1-a16a-bc461804c677Post:f63bc89b-2d22-480a-bba6-f3c19a2b2089">Re: 2014-New Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats to both of y'all!<strong> How much planning do you have done so far?</strong>
    Posted by JefferyandShan[/QUOTE]

<div>I knw for me im a bit ahead of myself with ideas and some other things considering i was supposed to get married this year but it was postponed until 2014...but im still looking for a venue thats one decision thats soo hard for me to make but i booked my photographer and video guy and i have my planner already booked now just waiting on time to pass to get other wheels into motion like finding THE DRESS lol...What about you</div>

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I have a really good idea of what style dress I want as well as the style of bridesmaids dresses I like - I'm just trying to lose a little weight before I go dress shopping. I've already purchased my shoes. We know where we're getting married at & know where we WANT to hold the reception, but haven't checked in on that just yet. I have my photographer booked & am still trying to decide if I need a videographer or not, as I'm on a budget. Of course I've been finding lots of inspiration on Pinterest & in wedding books from my local library. I have a good idea of what I want to go with as far as decor & I've already decided on colors and flowers. Have you started looking at dresses yet?
  • O yes im completely in love with this one Demetrios dress but like you stated i also need to drop some major lbs before i even attempt to try it on LOL what colors did you choose?

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• We chose blue & yellow, I'd like to incorporate tiny splashes of green too, but I'm not sure how that would look. Have you chosen your colors yet?
  • Blue and Yellow is sooo pretty together and you can always add the green in the flowers that will be super pretty..
    And yes im going with Magenta, Purple, Silver and White (maybe with some added pink tones and black)

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• We got engaged March 16 2013 so its still pretty new!   Pretty sure we have a venue and date .. Aug 9th 2014 .. and we are going to see a venue together Saturday (I already went with my parents but FI wasn't able to come yet so as long as he's on board we're booking it!)
  • August 9, 2014!  

We have a venue already.  It was the first venue and only venue we looked at.  I saw what they were offering and I just knew that I wouldn't be able to find a better deal anywhere else.  I'm a resident and I don't make much and FH is a teacher so our budget is extra extra tight!

Excited to go through the rest of the planning process!
  • Hey Ladies!
    My hunnie and I set our date for August 16th 2014...He proposed christmas morning! So my MOH told me to start checking out the forums on here...It's what helped her with a major chunk of her wedding planning last yr!
  • Me and my FI are getting married August 9th, 2014 as well! We have already booked our venue in the middle of wine country in Temecula, CA. Other than the venue, we really have not started anything else. I think I am going to do pale yellow bridesmaids dresses with bright colored flowers. Do you guys think this will look good?
  • My fiancé and are getting married August 16, 2014. He proposed at the top of the space needle in April. Super excited and a little overwhelmed with all the planning. Not sure how people do it in a short amount of time, I need this year!
  • August 23 2014 here :) I cannot wait!
  • Recently engaged and getting married August 9, 2014!! So excited :)
  • Sunday, August 3, 2014.  Just moved my date from January 2014 a few weeks ago.  Glad to meet everyone.
  • July or August... Not sure yet, but Summer 2014 either way... :o) nice to meet y'all!! Anyone from SoCal??
  • Officially paid the deposit for my venue last weekend - August 24th, 2014! Can't wait!
  • August 30th here! And counting down the days!! :)

• August 2, 2014 !!! Beyond excited!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards