November 2013 Weddings

*Intro* Hello!

Hey Ladies!

I lurk here from time to time but felt I would introduce myself! My wedding day is 11/16/13. I am excited but at the same time I'm ready for this wedding to be over! When I get married I will have planned for about 18 mos!!! ARRGGGH!!! LOL! I'm sooo ready to take back control of my paychecks......

I Look forward to the countdown with you ladies and I'm willing to help where I can!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!

Re: *Intro* Hello!

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: *Intro* Hello!:
    [QUOTE]Hi! Glad to hear from you :) I'm your date triplet :) I've only been officially planning since the end of January, but I understand, my FI and I were dating for 6 1/2 years before he proposed, so I am so ready for November to get here!
    Posted by flutterfly88[/QUOTE]

@flutterfly88 hey date triplet :).. I understand about the wait .. we have already hit the 6 year mark so I feel you 100%

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Date quadruplets now! I'm also getting married November 16th! It's going to be 5 years for us in June.
  • sarahdactyIsarahdactyI member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2013
    Wow! Bunch of long engagements! :) We will have been engaged 19 months when we get married. It's definitely time!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    We'll have been engaged 2.5 years when we get married!  What is it with November brides and the long engagements?  LOL
  • @gmcr78 I have no idea!!!! LOL!
  • i havent been engaged long but i have been with my FI for 6 years and we have "been engaged" informally for a while but just made it official this past november
  • glad to know I'm not the only one who's had to wait, but as much as I wanted things to go faster, I wouldn't change how long it took for anything :) I think our long relationship just gives me that extra confidence that we're both in this for the long haul of the ups and downs of life.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    blw12987 said:
    i havent been engaged long but i have been with my FI for 6 years and we have "been engaged" informally for a while but just made it official this past november

this is me too  6 years !! woo hoo but I got engaged in December

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • MissusD1116MissusD1116 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2013

• glad to know I'm not the only one who's had to wait, but as much as I wanted things to go faster, I wouldn't change how long it took for anything :) I think our long relationship just gives me that extra confidence that we're both in this for the long haul of the ups and downs of life.  
    I agree!
  • alk0511alk0511 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    glad to know I'm not the only one who's had to wait, but as much as I wanted things to go faster, I wouldn't change how long it took for anything :) I think our long relationship just gives me that extra confidence that we're both in this for the long haul of the ups and downs of life.  
    I agree!
    Co-signed.

@gmcr78 - FI and I will be engaged for 2.5 years, as well, once the wedding is here.  We really wanted a Fall wedding and there was nooooo way that Fall 2012 would have been an option, after buying our home earlier that summer.

It's funny how I thought we'd have forever to plan and now I'm trying to make sure odds and ends are being placed in order since the "big stuff" is done.
  • We will be engaged for 2 years when we get married on our 6th anniversary.  It would have been exactly 2 years since the proposal but weather postponed an 11/2 proposal to 11/4 :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards