Virginia

barn wedding in or around harrisonburg, va

I am planning on getting married 4/30/11 and I really want to find a barn around harrisonburg/rockingham county to have my wedding.  I haven't had much luck and I want to book something for that date soon!  Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks!
Becky

Re: barn wedding in or around harrisonburg, va

• edited December 2011
    This may not be much help, but a friend's facebook album says that her barn was in Mt. Solan....on the map it's right near the Natural Chimneys park.....hope this helps a little!!!

• edited December 2011
    Ooo ooo! I think it the barn of the Spring Meadows farm house? In Mt. Solon...
  • edited December 2011
    Yes! I know of PLENTY, I'm a photographer down here in Hburg, and there's a gorgeous one, seriously drop-dead gorgeous, off of Port Republic going north. You can check the pictures here and if you'd like even more examples, just email me at info@carlyarnwineblog.com. Thanks and good luck with your search!!

Sincerely,
    Carly Arnwine
  • edited December 2011
    Hello!

My daughter is getting married this December.  Can you please send me your information and samples of your pictures?  Also very interested in the barn off of Port Republic!!!!!

Thank you,

Dawn Galloway

dgalloway115@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Can you please send me the name of the property or farm where you stated had beautiful barns in or around Harrisonburg
  • RMClarkRMClark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

There are a few barns that I know of in that area:
    1.  Barn at Aspen Grove in Elkton
    2.  Frontier Culture Museum in Staunton
    3.  Early Katering in Harrisonnburg has a barn in Linville
    4.  Spring Meadow Farm in Mt. Solon

Hope this helps.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We just got married at Spring Meadows Farm in Mount Solon and I have to say....the location couldn't have been more perfect and the Lincoln's couldn't have been any easier to work with! They give you extra time to set up the reception area if it is held in the barn and it isn't too expensive! I would DEFINITELY recommend Spring Meadows Farm to ANYONE! They are located at 820 Natural Chimneys Rd. Mount Solon, Virginia. If you email me I can provide contact information and if you would like to see pictures you can go to our photographer's site here to see some pictures of how we decorated the barn for our reception:  http://bethanyboone.blogspot.com/2011/10/josh-haleighs-wedding.html
  • Can any one give me the contact info for Spring Meadows Farm?  This looks like the perfect site for my wedding!
  • Haleigh-

Small world! lol, I came across your photo's searching for photographers :) Your pictures were amazing! Do you still have all the contact information to the Spring Meadows Farm?? I have been searching high and low to find a number or something to call them or a way to get in contact with them. I didn't just want to go and stop by. If you could let me know, that would truly amazing!! 
  • Hello all,

I, too, am really interested in getting the contact information for Spring Meadows Farm - it looks so gorgeous! Does anyone have it?

Thanks in advance! :)
  • Hi if anyone could help me to with the info that would be delightful.
    roya.roache@gmail.com
  • Hello I am requesting contact information for the Spring Meadows Farm in Mount Solon. Thanks so much! Jill
    In Response to <a href="http://winchester.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_barn-wedding-around-harrisonburg-va?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:236Discussion:b40de1e6-d44e-4a44-a2f5-cdb9970cd6b7Post:2c891164-ecae-47a1-8691-0d167a5da982">Re: barn wedding in or around harrisonburg, va</a>:
    [QUOTE]We just got married at Spring Meadows Farm in Mount Solon and I have to say....the location couldn't have been more perfect and the Lincoln's couldn't have been any easier to work with! They give you extra time to set up the reception area if it is held in the barn and it isn't too expensive! I would DEFINITELY recommend Spring Meadows Farm to ANYONE! They are located at 820 Natural Chimneys Rd. Mount Solon, Virginia. If you email me I can provide contact information and if you would like to see pictures you can go to our photographer's site here to see some pictures of how we decorated the barn for our reception:  <a href="http://bethanyboone.blogspot.com/2011/10/josh-haleighs-wedding.html" rel="nofollow">http://bethanyboone.blogspot.com/2011/10/josh-haleighs-wedding.html</a>
    Posted by hreichgott[/QUOTE]
  • i got so excited about Spring Meadows Farm, but after finding their site I learned that they've closed the farm :( Who knew finding an outdoor/barn venue for a reasonable price would be so hard.
  • They aren't closed, I was just there 2 days ago and booked my wedding for May next year.
  • Can someone email me with the contact information for the spring meadows farm? And any pricing they have heard. Thanks. Macy.Lenox@gmail.com
  • missmanthagmissmanthag member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2013
    Did anyone here get contact info for Spring Meadows Farm? It's basically impossible to find....

If you did, can you please email me at samantha.r.green@gmail.com? Thanks!
  • Another pretty barn venue is also located nearby in Hermitage Va. 
    Hermitage Hill Farm and Stables. There website is 
  • Does anyone know the price to use the barn at Spring Meadows for a reception?
  • Could you please send me any info you have for them? Vberry13@gmail.com
  • Spring Meadow farms is run by Lincoln Travel Agency. Their prices start at 2200 and that includes plenty of tables. The phone number for lincoln travel is 540-828-4204. Steve deals with all of the wedding inquiries. You can also email him at lincolntravel@comcast.net. I hope that helps!!
    Aaron.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards