Pre-wedding Parties

Wedding Showe = Bridal Shower?

Im so confused, as I have been reading threads and I just need someone to quickly clear it up.

Wedding Shower = you register for gifts like at BBB and get house things that you will have as a couple/ family unit

Bridal Shower = Lingerie? Things?

OR am I just confused? 

Please someone tell me how many showers there are, and what they are. 

Thanks! lol

Re: Wedding Showe = Bridal Shower?

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    d2va said:
    Im so confused, as I have been reading threads and I just need someone to quickly clear it up.

Wedding Shower = you register for gifts like at BBB and get house things that you will have as a couple/ family unit

OR am I just confused? 

Thanks! lol

You're just confused!

"Wedding Shower" and "Bridal Shower" are regional terms for the same thing. A bride may have as many showers as are offered to her. It is up to the hostess(es) of the shower(s) to determine the theme and details. Most often, it will be the traditional shower with a registry and gifts. Sometimes it will be a lingere shower. Sometimes a recipe shower or other theme.

• d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    itzMS said:
    d2va said:

OR am I just confused? 

Thanks! lol

You're just confused!

"Wedding Shower" and "Bridal Shower" are regional terms for the same thing. A bride may have as many showers as are offered to her. It is up to the hostess(es) of the shower(s) to determine the theme and details. Most often, it will be the traditional shower with a registry and gifts. Sometimes it will be a lingere shower. Sometimes a recipe shower or other theme.

Ohhh got it, I was just so confused I thought there were different types of showers! Thanks for clearing that up, I am a wedding newb! ;)
  • Both are the same around here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards