Christian Weddings

It's a Long Weekend!

What are your plans? Anyone going to see family? BBQs? Grill-outs? What about any trips to the pool? :) 

I might drive out to VA Beach tomorrow, just because. The weather isn't supposed to be warm, but I don't think I really care.

Re: It's a Long Weekend!

• I was all confused.  First because I didn't know there was a weekend coming up.  Then I wasn't sure why it was long.  DH is working today and tomorrow during the day, then Sunday-Tuesday on the 6pm-3am shift.  With hours like this it's hard to keep track of days of the week.  I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but these sorts of hours have actually been pretty good - I just never know what day of the week it is. :P
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • my parents are coming into town so that should be fun. my dad is going to play golf with DH and my mom and I are going to do some shopping. 

hoping to be off Monday but I won't know till tonight.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's my one year anniversary this weekend! Yay!  N and I are going wine tasting, Star Trek watching, and getting a massage.  It's going to be a good weekend :)   I'm so excited.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• sounds like good weekends all around! :)

@elBecko, I know the struggle of the long-distance, if you ever need to chat, feel free to message me! *hugs*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards