April 2014 Weddings

Post your dress here :)

Hi Ladies!

As we get closer to our 1 year countdowns we're going to start purchasing our dresses and I want to have a dedicated place to post them! So upload those pictures of you in the sample, or add a link to the designers website so we can all "Ooh" and "Ahh" over everyone's choices!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Re: Post your dress here :)

• SlothGoalsSlothGoals member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I'll start us off :)

I purchased Allure 9003 (<-- click!) just last Thursday. It's nothing like what I thought I wanted but when I put it on I didn't want to take it off. It's got a full hoop skirt so the bottom doesn't touch my legs at all which I love, haha.

When I get to my home computer tonight I can post a picture of me in the sample!

ETA:

• krisbot you look gorgeous!  love it!  here is mine:  its an alfred angelo style 801

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 50shades, you look amazing! That dress is absolutely beautiful. You're glowing in it :)
  • You both look great. Beautiful dresses!
  • Mine is a Mia Solano 9833 ball gown dress. I got my dress in light gold with white tulle and silver sparkly lace. My bridal salon doesnt allow pictures but I have attached a pic of a model wearing it. I absolutely fell in love with it when I put it on.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Ooh somewhere to flash my dress I like this! And my date twin is here too :)

Here's mine; it was from a department store over here in the UK so quite cheap and cheerful but when I saw it I had to have it, it's almost exactly like what I was going to have designed by a dressmaker so it's saved me a heap of money!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • I LOVE your dress Jiimanie! If I wasnt so obsessed with wanting to look like a disney princess on my wedding day that is exactly the style that I would go for.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Not willing to sacrafice what I wanted based on price, I ended up with a Sophia Tolli gown....AMAZING! http://sophiatolli.com/weddingdresses/y11321/
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2014-weddings_post-your-dress-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:61a7a4c2-b16b-4dc9-93ee-b04e4cdbdcd6Discussion:36ad103d-08ef-48cb-acb9-17e3cfe9efb8Post:b7284b29-9e14-4fd8-bcd1-3e2cac6b76dd">Re:Post your dress here :</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not willing to sacrafice what I wanted based on price, I ended up with a Sophia Tolli gown....AMAZING! <a href="http://sophiatolli.com/weddingdresses/y11321/" rel="nofollow">http://sophiatolli.com/weddingdresses/y11321/</a>
    Posted by MacombGirl1984[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>You dress is stunning!

</div>
  • Thanks MissMo! Your dress is fabulous - I love so many of the 'princess' style dresses but they're just not me, this one totally is me so I was very pleased to find it, and also pleased that my Mom loves it (I was worried she might feel it wasn't a 'proper' dress)!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • MaryGraceRichMaryGraceRich member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2013
    I picked and ordered my dress today!!  Its Pronovias Sensacion

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • love it marygracerich!!!!  you look beautiful!!!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you! This is not at all what I thought I would be getting but I love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Beautiful dresses! I still haven't got mine. 
  • wiki8wiki8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Just put the deposit on mine yesterday! 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Wiki that is stunning! I can't wait to see pictures of you in it :)
  • wiki8wiki8 member
    @kristbot thank you so much! I can't wait until it comes in, and I can try it on in the right size! Here is a picture my mom took in the bridal shop, even though it very specifically had a sign saying no pictures! She said she had to sneak one haha. I immediately fell in love and knew to stop looking!

• wiki8wiki8 member
    also, @kristbot we both have allure dresses :) Yours looks great!!

MacombGirl1984 I am in love with the sleeves of your dress!
  • My dress! I am adding small lace cap sleeves as well. I ordered early March and it will be in early October! Can't wait to see it!

• All of the dresses are beautiful. I have not picked one yet but hope to do so soon.
  • @RachelMarie247 your dress looks beautiful! My dress is coming in in October as well. I can't wait for it to get here!
  • Im here! I got my dress last Monday. All by myself. I got a great deal on it and its now hanging on our bedroom door. I wanted romantic so this fit perfectly. Im changing the belt and making a flower sash instead. Im also carrying a brooch bouquet so I wanted a much softer down played dress. Its a davids bridal style but I cant find it anywhere...
  • I haven't found mine yet but I just have to say all of your dresses look gorgeous!
  • I unexpectedly picked a dress yesterday! I think I had spent more time prom dress shopping back in high school, haha. The sample was pretty big so I can't wait to see it when it actually fits [definitely hoping the one shoulder part is more sheer like in the model pic] :)

• rachelle727rachelle727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2013

I'm loving everybody's dress pictures! Mine is Gretchen by Maggie Sottero. Not sure how I feel about the big flower on the belt, but I fell in love with the dress before I even knew it had a belt so I probably won't end up wearing it.

Dress Detail Thumbnail 0Dress Detail Thumbnail 1

• I can't see the pictures so here's the link

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=S5301

• SBminiSBmini member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited July 2013
    Justin Alexander 8502. It's silk chiffon and feels sooo nice! I'm going to have the bow straightened. 

Edit- link somehow broke!

• Your dresses are beautiful! I'm so lucky that one of my fiancé's good friends is a designer so she is helping me create my dream dress! Here is a sketch of it! The final choice is the one on the left, she'll begin making it in early July, I'm so excited!!
  • Having some problems getting the picture to rotate :-( but its the bottom one :-)
  • Love all these dresses ladies!
    Here's mine, I was lucky enough to get it in a sample sale (haven't got a pic of me in it yet)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards