Destination Weddings Discussions

Good/Bad/Ugly

I'm happy to say that we really didn't have any "ugly" issues arise on our wedding day! We were a little nervous about the weather because it rained the entire day before the wedding (and H kept checking the weather for the day of).

Bad: nothing was that bad the day of, but it could've been. My parents got in a wicked fight in the morning (luckily I had gone out to run errands), and it almost started again just as I was getting dressed. I ignored it (had to). Then, I didn't eat as much as I thought I had during the day. So when I had a drink and a few bites of the first course, I started not to feel well and it was made worse by the fact that it was so hot. Luckily I had another dress to change into which helped, and the restaurant staff packaged up my meal to eat later :-)

Good (great! :-)): the day was amazing. The weather was perfect; I wasn't nervous one bit and even though going into the day I felt like little was really finalized, things went smoothly and on time. The vendors exceeded our expectations, too.

Thank you, ladies, for your help in the planning process and being a sounding board when I needed to vent or ask questions :-) You guys are awesome!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good/Bad/Ugly

• Yay - glad to hear it all went so smoothly. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have the same "not finalized" feeling day of too. here's hoping my coordinator keeps it together as well as yours did!!

• Awww...that argument couldv'e gotten ugly, SO glad it didn't! (I overheard my parents arguing on my day as well, it sucked).

I love that eveything always works out in the end!  So happy for you Kate!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards