Wedding Invitations & Paper

Invitations for booked guests to destination wedding?

Hello!

We are having a destination wedding in Grand Turk and already sent out the save the dates. Some guests already booked the cruise that is going to take us to the island. We are also having a party at home for family and friends that couldn't make the trip. In your experiences, how would you word/ create invitations for this type of trip for booked guests and non-booked guests? Should I send out an RSVP card to booked guests? Do you include the party at home invitation on the same invitation as well? It's confusing and any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Re: Invitations for booked guests to destination wedding?

• Everyone you sent an STD to should get a formal invitation just like if it wasn't a destination wedding. Whether or not someone has or has not booked has no bearing on whether or not they receive an invitation. 

You would then send out separate invitations to your party at home, just like you would if you were having any kind of party. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Everyone needs a inivte whether or not they have already booked the trip. 

Your at home reception should have separte invites since it is a separate event/

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ditto @AddieL73. I officially co-sign her post.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards