Not Engaged Yet

Love It Button

2»

Re: Love It Button

• What the hell? Why do likes need to be anonymous? If you don't want to be seen, then don't hit the "Love It" button. It's really not that hard.

I don't think these changes are for the better. This is a site full of adults who are being treated like children. Plenty of other successful sites with comments/forums exist with greater free speech.

In the end, TK is a private business that can do whatever they like. I'm just not a fan of their choices.
  • Anyone ever seen one of those clips where they take that movie clip with Hitler's reaction, and insert subtitles regarding any number of situations? And he's screaming "NEIN NEIN NEIN!" over and over? Yeah. I would love it if someone did one for TK. 'Cause I'd wet my pants.

If you're wondering what I'm talking about, here's an excellent example:

http://youtu.be/24yUUHYlJEI

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @beanbot2002 - those videos are SO hilarious! BF and I discovered them a couple years ago and spent an entire night just watching all the various versions of it. Obviously we can be easily entertained for an evening.

• @bethsmiles Donald and I watch them every once in a while and laugh our tushes off. Sometimes we entertain ourselves by watching clips from the Steve Harvey show. We're easily entertained, too. :)
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards