October 2013 Weddings

The dress!

So, I flipped back about 4 pages, but, as I didn't see anything that 'matched', let's see it!

We've got a "Dresses that didn't make the cut" thread, what about a "Here's the dress!" thread?

Doesn't have to be you in it, but..because my favorite part of this entire process was looking at dresses, let's see them!

This is mine.  Alfred Angelo's 1516 from the Dream in Color collection in Viola.

I am in love with this dress.  And I am SO sad I'll only get to wear it once.

If I plan a vow renewal ceremony, can I wear it again then?  ;)

Anyway, come on ladies!  Give my heart a happy thrill this Friday afternoon!  Let me "OOHHHH!!!" and "AHHHHH!!!!!!!" over all of your beautiful gowns PLEASE!!  :) 

Re: The dress!

• @shaylagirl - it's BEAUTIFUL! I love the colour down the back!

This is mine: Caldera from Blue by Enzoani

And the back:

I'm debating having it altered into a sweetheart neckline, but haven't made up my mind yet!
  • I -love- the front of that dress!!!  That is so beautiful!!!  :) 
  • I can't wait for mine to come in.  It's not at all what I thought I'd be buying, but I love it!
  • Sorry the pics are so small- I'm still trying to figure out the new format...
  • SimplyME22SimplyME22 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Answer
    edited June 2013
    Here's mine, it's by Justin Alexander

I don't think the model does the dress must justice, so here's some random girl who wore it:

eta: removed pics
  • @alison - WOW!  That dress is smokin' hot and SO pretty!!  LOVE IT!!  And I love all the lace on it! 

@amaryann - Love it!!  It seems rare to find a dress with any kind of sleeves!  And I like the bodice.  I can't see the detail on the back; is it corset back?  I love it!  :)

@SimplyME - Love yours too!  I love that it's lace on top!  That looks awesome!!  LOVE!!!

Oh, let's face it, I love ALL of these dresses!  They're all SO pretty!!
  • Great thread topic!! I love looking at all the dresses! Here's mine:
    Marielle by Rivini

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• @shaylagirl Yes, corset back, which I'm SUPER excited about.  I did try on a few strapless gowns, but I didn't want to be the bride who's tugging at her dress all day, which I feel like I would even if it was secure. 

I love seeing everyone's dresses.  Makes me that much more excited! 

On a side note, I was watching Four Weddings last night (because I am obsessed) and it hit me that that will be ME in less than five months!!  One of those "holy crap, it's real" moments!

• I already have it and I'm thinking of removing the flower.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited May 2013
    Since I don't know the designer of my gown.... here's hoping my SO avoids TK like the plague.

And the back:
  • edited May 2013
    @alisonmarie658 thanks! me too :D I can't wait until it actually fits me!!!!
  • Allure (romance, I think).
    this is not me, btw.  in case the watermark wasnt a giveaway...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Not me in the picture but this is the dress I bought.  Mine is the same color as hers - champagne.  FI has no idea it's not white and that makes me nervous that he may not like it but it's gorgeous and I adore it.  

You all have some really beautiful dresses!  
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • @09McSteph03 I bet he won't be able to tell the difference!

Here's mine - Morri Lee 1854

I can't get the image to copy and paste into here - boo!
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• shannie11shannie11 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2013

here is mine.  Mikaella 1511image

here is another one on a real bride.  I added a petticoat underneath to make it more full and also have a sparkly belt.

the back is all buttons

Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Ok @shannie11  That dress is stunning.  Simply stunning!
  • http://allurebridals.com/products/8957

Here's the dress I bought, Allure 8957. The only thing that will be different on mine is a mocha colored beaded sash, love everyone's different sense of styles! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @snippet17 - thats really beautiful!  Is the trim in the photo the same color you purchased?
  • imageimageimage

Here is my dress. I fell in love with it online and it was the one when I tried it on. 

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love this thread and seeing all the pretty dresses!  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• @coopergirl15  The dress is so beautiful.  Having a made-for-only-you dress by someone you adore so much is such a gift.  Thank you for sharing!
  • I love seeing all of these dresses and everyone's style. Here is a pic of mine! I am definitely nervous about fitting in it when it finally comes in but I love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For a fairly active board, I see no two dresses that look alike.   I love them all and looking thru them makes me want to try on some more.  
  • I got mine at a brides against breast cancer event I believe its maggie sottero but im not really sure.  We passed over this dress mltiple times since my main color is purple and this dress had some blue in it, but we tried it on for fun.  This was the last dress I tired on..(we were there for about 1 1/2 and I was getting tired of dress shopping...the first dress I tried on was the winner until this one..I'll post in the other thread) You dont notice the blue that much it just looks sparkly..only when you get really close you see the blue. (Bare with the silly faces...I was tired...I had flown into dc for the event that morning and hadnt eatten dinner yet soooo i was kinda goofy towards the end)
  • These are all BEAUTIFUL!! You all have great taste in dresses! :)

This is mine, it is a sample from Brides by Demetrios, not sure of the style name/number. Got it on sale for less than half the original price, I really lucked out! It fit at the time but is a bit snug now :/ hopefully I can get my bum in gear and change that, because if I get back to where I was when I bought it the only thing they will need to do in alterations is hem it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Everyones dresses are beautiful
  • Thank you Mcsteph! I can't wait to wear my dress!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Love looking at all the dresses! Here's mine! Picked it up last week.. going to schedule alterations in July.

The bridal shop I got it from gets exclusive gowns from up and coming designers.. not sure who designed this one.. but I'm absolutely in love with it and can't wait to wear it!

• THANK YOU everyone!  I love seeing all these beautiful dresses!  And OH MY GAWD don't we all have a stunning variety of dresses going on here!  I can't wait to see day of photos with all of us beautiful women in them.

I am seriously getting excited just pawing through this thread.

Thanks everyone for feeding my love of gawking at wedding dresses.  :) 
  • Everyone's dresses are gorgeous!! I don't have any pictures of mine but will have one to put up soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards